Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

Boobee

Feeling the same this morning. Even though I'm working from home and don't actually have to go into an office, still hating it.
Good for you, such discipline! I made myself go to the office because I knew I would do everything but work if I didn't.

Currently sifting through 875367 emails while drinking lukewarm maxwell house with questionable milk. Such fun.

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Took a week off work to fart around, cos I had some days I hadn't taken. Instead of farting around I amassed a list of jobs that needed to be done, hurt my neck while doing them, but still soldiered manfully on, getting sorer and crankier all the time. Ended up not getting most of them done, and not relaxing either. Will I ever fucking learn? Probably not

therealjohnny

Supporter
Trying to figure out how to heat my shed without making it too stuffy and fucking up my voice.
How about this thing that everyone shared in 2013 and no one actually tried ?

I went into my shed yesterday and realised I'd left an electric heater on since Friday. There's going to be a spike in our bill this month.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Took a week off work to fart around, cos I had some days I hadn't taken. Instead of farting around I amassed a list of jobs that needed to be done, hurt my neck while doing them, but still soldiered manfully on, getting sorer and crankier all the time. Ended up not getting most of them done, and not relaxing either. Will I ever fucking learn? Probably not
At least you didn't go up to the lake

ann post

Supporter

I have started putting 'do nothing' in my calendar.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Website
thumped.com
My tea cosy makes the teapot unbearably hot to the touch

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
people whose jobs it is to write process documents.

it seems the response 'everything i've said above, except faster', when they want a detailed breakdown of your emergency process is not taking them seriously enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads