Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Feeling the same this morning. Even though I'm working from home and don't actually have to go into an office, still hating it.
Good for you, such discipline! I made myself go to the office because I knew I would do everything but work if I didn't.

Currently sifting through 875367 emails while drinking lukewarm maxwell house with questionable milk. Such fun.

Took a week off work to fart around, cos I had some days I hadn't taken. Instead of farting around I amassed a list of jobs that needed to be done, hurt my neck while doing them, but still soldiered manfully on, getting sorer and crankier all the time. Ended up not getting most of them done, and not relaxing either. Will I ever fucking learn? Probably not

Trying to figure out how to heat my shed without making it too stuffy and fucking up my voice.

Trying to figure out how to heat my shed without making it too stuffy and fucking up my voice.
How about this thing that everyone shared in 2013 and no one actually tried ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went into my shed yesterday and realised I'd left an electric heater on since Friday. There's going to be a spike in our bill this month.

Took a week off work to fart around, cos I had some days I hadn't taken. Instead of farting around I amassed a list of jobs that needed to be done, hurt my neck while doing them, but still soldiered manfully on, getting sorer and crankier all the time. Ended up not getting most of them done, and not relaxing either. Will I ever fucking learn? Probably not
At least you didn't go up to the lake

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have started putting 'do nothing' in my calendar.

My tea cosy makes the teapot unbearably hot to the touch
6celpAnpDKCR.gif

people whose jobs it is to write process documents.

it seems the response 'everything i've said above, except faster', when they want a detailed breakdown of your emergency process is not taking them seriously enough.

Lovely timber though.

I have a minor complaint. I've been awake since 3am. I want to destroy everything. I also just want to sleep. Grrrrr, frustrating af, too much to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back