Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

Diddles

Threads
I had to unblock the sewer. Again. I think the water level in the septic tank is too high meaning that the effluent (ugh) from the house has nowhere to go. I had the thing emptied last year. Could it be because of the recent heavy rain or is there a problem with the tank itself?
Calling the plumber again tomorrow to have another look.
prob just shitting too much pal

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
I had to unblock the sewer. Again. I think the water level in the septic tank is too high meaning that the effluent (ugh) from the house has nowhere to go. I had the thing emptied last year. Could it be because of the recent heavy rain or is there a problem with the tank itself?
Calling the plumber again tomorrow to have another look.
I blame the cats.

Also, TRY IT NOW.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
The amount of albums that get a 7.8 review on pitchfork. What's the point in having a finicky scale if every record that you like but don't love gets the same marks.

riath

Supporter
Threads
I tried booking a table for dinner for the kids 18th (9 adults) through Facebook.
Got a flat no, and told they were fully booked for the whole day. Fair enough.
I left it a day and called to see if there was a cancellation. Turns out, the were never fully booked to begin with. The pricks.
I think my Facebook profile picture might make me look a bit rough 😞

riath

Supporter
Threads
I’ve sent out two emails with the word “defecate” instead of “deficit”.
It’s only Monday 😞

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Ditto the Wolf Parade, although I suppose I get to celebrate a year with himself while not being a total fan girl and most likely embarrassing myself. Happy (early) Birthday though!

I was walking to the bank and an older man started serenading me about smiling. I sped a up a bit and stepped off the curb wrong. Instant pain to my lower back. Being old sucks.

riath

Supporter
Threads
I was walking to the bank and an older man started serenading me about smiling. I sped a up a bit and stepped off the curb wrong. Instant pain to my lower back. Being old sucks.
You should have done my trick and look him dead in the eyes and say “but my mam died”.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I wanted to moan about the Soccer Mommy album just being more rich-kid music but now i'm listening to it and enjoying it. It's like all that turn of the century mall-rock stuff without the coloured sunglasses.

riath

Supporter
Threads
We had a GAA social thing on last night.
The committee members all made sandwiches at home themselves and brought them in.
By 2.30 I was starving and had one of the many, many sandwiches (seriously, there was an insane amount of sandwiches).
Fist time having white bread since New Years, and this is the one I picked.
That looks more like a dog hair than pube, right? BF9D3104-D773-4546-BB89-09F303038DCD.jpeg

Attachments

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
We had a GAA social thing on last night.
The committee members all made sandwiches at home themselves and brought them in.
By 2.30 I was starving and had one of the many, many sandwiches (seriously, there was an insane amount of sandwiches).
Fist time having white bread since New Years, and this is the one I picked.
That looks more like a dog hair than pube, right?View attachment 13619
Dog pube.

_Katie_

Threads
Irish Times paywall really pissing me off. It would be nice to be able to access our fucking national newspaper during a pandemic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads