Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

I had to unblock the sewer. Again. I think the water level in the septic tank is too high meaning that the effluent (ugh) from the house has nowhere to go. I had the thing emptied last year. Could it be because of the recent heavy rain or is there a problem with the tank itself?
Calling the plumber again tomorrow to have another look.

prob just shitting too much pal

I had to unblock the sewer. Again. I think the water level in the septic tank is too high meaning that the effluent (ugh) from the house has nowhere to go. I had the thing emptied last year. Could it be because of the recent heavy rain or is there a problem with the tank itself?
Calling the plumber again tomorrow to have another look.

I blame the cats.

Also, TRY IT NOW.

The amount of albums that get a 7.8 review on pitchfork. What's the point in having a finicky scale if every record that you like but don't love gets the same marks.

I tried booking a table for dinner for the kids 18th (9 adults) through Facebook.
Got a flat no, and told they were fully booked for the whole day. Fair enough.
I left it a day and called to see if there was a cancellation. Turns out, the were never fully booked to begin with. The pricks.
I think my Facebook profile picture might make me look a bit rough 😞

Ditto the Wolf Parade, although I suppose I get to celebrate a year with himself while not being a total fan girl and most likely embarrassing myself. Happy (early) Birthday though!

I was walking to the bank and an older man started serenading me about smiling. I sped a up a bit and stepped off the curb wrong. Instant pain to my lower back. Being old sucks.

I was walking to the bank and an older man started serenading me about smiling. I sped a up a bit and stepped off the curb wrong. Instant pain to my lower back. Being old sucks.
You should have done my trick and look him dead in the eyes and say “but my mam died”.

I wanted to moan about the Soccer Mommy album just being more rich-kid music but now i'm listening to it and enjoying it. It's like all that turn of the century mall-rock stuff without the coloured sunglasses.

We had a GAA social thing on last night.
The committee members all made sandwiches at home themselves and brought them in.
By 2.30 I was starving and had one of the many, many sandwiches (seriously, there was an insane amount of sandwiches).
Fist time having white bread since New Years, and this is the one I picked.
That looks more like a dog hair than pube, right? BF9D3104-D773-4546-BB89-09F303038DCD.jpeg

Attachments

• F41D0926-8B03-4078-8230-EF0E8DD6FB10.png
    F41D0926-8B03-4078-8230-EF0E8DD6FB10.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
We had a GAA social thing on last night.
The committee members all made sandwiches at home themselves and brought them in.
By 2.30 I was starving and had one of the many, many sandwiches (seriously, there was an insane amount of sandwiches).
Fist time having white bread since New Years, and this is the one I picked.
That looks more like a dog hair than pube, right?View attachment 13619
Dog pube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back