Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

The 50 Best Albums of 1998 | Pitchfork
I had one want from this: Six by Mansun had to be there.
fucking pitchfork.
Here's what I have taken away from a quick scan of that...

Madonna - Ray of Light
"She had spent the early ’90s pushing the envelope on sexual taboos before cooling off with the tasteful R&B album Bedtime Stories, returning four years later as a new mother on the brink of 40, spiritual and self-actualized."

I remember thinking that she was so old at the time. What a little prick. This mirrors a similar recent conversation with @Anthony about Cher's video for Turn Back Time.

Also FYI, Paul Draper is in the Workman's on Friday the 23rd. Playing the first Mansun album and new solo material. Not Six :(

Last edited:
Also FYI, Paul Draper is in the Workman's on Friday the 23rd. Playing the first Mansun album and new solo material. Not Six :(
yup yup, I probably should get around to listening to his solo album. First Mansun album is class as well so i'm happy enough. Sure you'd miss Chad though.

I miss them being young and skinny.

MC: Ringo spoiling Beatles rock band on the Wii with his stupid Brexit voice.

An electronic thing is dying in work. This is the noise it is making...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Spent about 3 hours the other night putting my lps into vague alphabetical order,only getting as far as "T". Went in to the room today to get something and somehow noticed about 30 lps that should have been filed under "F".

Alphabetising my records has caused me so much anxiety. When I unbox them in my new house I'm going to organise them by genre

I have thought about that, but then does Grave New World go under punk with the other Discharge records or does it go in metal? What about Crossover by DRI?
A-z does me,with records by the same band grouped together.

Spent about 3 hours the other night putting my lps into vague alphabetical order,only getting as far as "T". Went in to the room today to get something and somehow noticed about 30 lps that should have been filed under "F".

My eye started twitching when I read this

I have thought about that, but then does Grave New World go under punk with the other Discharge records or does it go in metal? What about Crossover by DRI?
A-z does me,with records by the same band grouped together.
A-Z all the way. Occasionally I think about taking out classical and jazz and putting them separately but even with those fairly clearcut genres, there are so many records that may or may not go in those prospective sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back