Mexican pets. (3 Viewers)

the bearded lady said:
here, jew member the time brian from pet lamb stopped froming pet lamb and formed Hot Spuff with pat from pat lamb and mexican pat but before pat from pat lamb had formed mexican pat and the pets but after brian became brian gough and fromed the sub-continent of India but after tucker's suite had become the hagley corporation not until goodtime john formed a union that was blacklisted by black mask and the nation of mexico?

yes, but it was hot feck. you mean hot feck.

Beardo you are a fucking legend.
That is classic!!

the bearded lady said:
the pets we ok for a while very early on cos of no competition. they just got SO fucking boring it was unreal. playing the same set for years.

brian gough went to india and mad.
gill went bent.

trev said:
Anthony said:
plus that guy from (wracks brains) y'know that band who had that awful song Skydiver.

Schtum

I remember I bought their album years ago because it was going for a pound. I had no idea who they were, but I was thinking for a pound it couldn't be that bad, but it was that fucking bad. Gave it away as soon as I could to some poor misfortunate individual.

Anthony said:
That's them.

The band was called Reno 5 i think. (where's niggbiththhh when you need him)
at work unfortunately

anyway
just pulled out the Wheel 7" I have; Lessons of Tragedy from 1991 on First Strike Records and that's two piece Wheel [Michael and Ross]

I know the Mexican Pets were around since I'd say 1991 but Nobody's Working Title came out in 1994 and I don't remember any release before this

- aside from the Pets being on A Statement Is A Weapon In An Empty Hand compilation 12" which came out in 1992

I remember seeing Wheel in New Ross at some time but I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 piece.

Hugh, doin fine! How are the two of you? isnt marriage the best? any craters on the way?
Hag, yer a little twat even doh I dont' know ya. The rest of ye are a bunch of tossers. Feck yerselves.
Love you though Hugh, nice to hear from ya, we're doin well! Love to M too!
E!

Bing said:
An hey, hugh, don't know why, but I've go a Crosssbreed DAT here?!
Really?! I must get that off you sometime ... I have some old tapes but don't have a cassette player anymore. Wonder what it sounds like now ....

Good to hear life is good! Will be in touch ......

Oh and to everyone else .. Mexican Pets were deadly. Nobodys Working Title still one of my favourite records .... Clafferty was last spotted singing a Dominic Behan song with Large Mound at my wedding by the way .....

fin was the drummer in Klubber Lang too.. now theeeere was a band.. only saw them once but they blew my head clean off my shoulders.

.|..|

holemasters' classic album was miles before its time: that dodgy box it came in was of the same kind used en masse for DVD rental years later!

looksy what i found in new york a few years ago!

holemasters.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back