Mexican pets. (1 Viewer)

Pat was in Dot Creek as far as I know. He was quite involved with the Green Party wasn't he?

And Fin is Madouva all the time.

Latex lizzie said:
Was in dot creek you say? are they finished? Mexican pets were great back in the day.Was fin in the band? hoby shib? never knew that? what he play?
Fin was the drummer!

pat was never in dot creek. he has songs recorded under the name Mother Superior, presumably not knowing of some other band with that name. he played one gig that i know of after the pets under the name the Pat Clafferty Dictatorship which was a MUCH better name. it was dull uninspired music.

the pets we ok for a while very early on cos of no competition. they just got SO fucking boring it was unreal. playing the same set for years.

fin was in and out of last post.
brian gough went to india and mad.
gill went bent.
hugh plays in different samba type bands.
derek is "working" on stuff for years.
eh.........

Dot's Creek!

Dot%20Cotton.jpg

And here's a picture of Leslie Grantham - who likes to make love to his web-camera

DirtyDen.jpg
http://wossname.thingy.com/portraits_files/DirtyDen.jpg

Pat was also in a band with the two guys from Tension plus that guy from (wracks brains) y'know that band who had that awful song Skydiver. I think they too only did one gig, in the da club.
Pat wrote the cletic tiger rap for Paths To Freedom.

Derek is/was the best bass player ever and deserves all your respect for his photo inside Nobodies Working Title.
Wasn't John from In motion who replaced Derek on bass in another band after Pets?

Anthony said:
Pat was also in a band with the two guys from Tension

was that Wheel? that was before Mexican Pets I think...

i used to work with brian, washing dishes in a restaurant. I remember him going cap in hand to the owner, looking for the night off on new year's eve.
the owner gave him a load of shit and said he better have a pretty good reason.
he said: 'well, my band is playing in the point depot'. they were supporting therapy.
she said: 'eh.. okay...'
you almost hear her brain going: 'holy shit - dishwashers are people too...'

Buckrake said:
was that Wheel? that was before Mexican Pets I think...
aye, pat was in wheel for a while. what a load of cock they were.
but they was after the pets.
that cunt from schtum was ivan. he's a friend of a friend of mine so i've met him over the years. fucking smug little, and i mean little, cock sucker. talentless prick too. him and michael and ross from PREtension were so fucking full of themselves it was untrue. they got a split 7" on a tiny liverpool lable years ago and called themselves "international recording stars". cunts.
john duff was in the pets after in motion, he's the fucking king and queen!

Mexican Pets were great in the early 90's.

Jill is in San Francisco, recorded an album with The Basement League called Star of the Sea (available in Road Records). Nice tunes, she has a great voice.

Claff is working on stuff. The songs he wrote with Jill were great.

Derek is in a band (playing guitar/vocals) with Dez and Eamonn from The Sewing Room. I think they are looking for some supports.

Talking of Tension Michael Mullins was a good bass player. Supposedly he lives in Amsterdam now after a stint in Budapest.

Don't know what happened to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back