Mercury Music Prize (1 Viewer)

Nahhh. Like I said, I should probably have said nothing. I dont think I came off particularly well.
that's the worst of it dude, using your powers for good doesn't necessarily mean you've any better chance of winning. Tragedy of the human condition etc etc

edit: Not that I know if you came off well or badly, seeing as I don't know the story one way or the other

I (along with thousands of others) sang on one of Elbow's releases a few years back. As a former member of the band I'll gladly accept any kudos going around here.

They would have won one of these things years ago had Guy not pushed me out.

Congrats fella...

I was wishing and hoping and thinking and praying that Burial would win and he'd send up a Native American Indian to accept the award.

In the end I watched Prime Time.

Congrats fella...

I was wishing and hoping and thinking and praying that Burial would win and he'd send up a Native American Indian to accept the award.

No show wasn't he? I'd say he's fairly miffed about having to come out and say who he is. I'm leaning towards giving him the benefit of the doubt and thinking that the anonymous thing wasn't so much a deliberate gimmick to add intruige and just that he wants a quiet life making his tunes.

I (along with thousands of others) sang on one of Elbow's releases a few years back. As a former member of the band I'll gladly accept any kudos going around here.

They would have won one of these things years ago had Guy not pushed me out.
so was i and i wasn't even at the gig

they deserve the prize,but they're first album is still one of the most stunning albums certainly of the 2000's. the current one is quite good, some stand out tracks, but also some wank ones like "the fix" hawley is a toss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back