So who's going to win the Mercury music prize 2007? (2 Viewers)

I bet the klaxons, or is it just klaxons, are already on heroin. People who start wikipedia pages about themselves usually progress to harder things like heroin and jackie Hayden's demo bin.

Tell me about your vision, do your references match it? Bibliography plz

Klaxons can barely hold it together live...The guitarist is always fucking up.....but the "charismatic" young knives are were so off pitch it was painful....the arctic's, now there's a band that are can deliver live

that maps album is amazing. one great song after another. yis should check it out. cant think of a suitable reference point. maybe postal service or something.

that maps album is amazing. one great song after another. yis should check it out. cant think of a suitable reference point. maybe postal service or something.

I can't stand the vocals on the postal service....he sounds like a counsellor or a social worker....or someone who's had a lobotomy

but the "charismatic" young knives are were so off pitch it was painful...

at the awards? I saw them last october and they were amazing, I had pretty much dismissed them as woefully average until I saw them live...

I can't stand the vocals on the postal service....he sounds like a counsellor or a social worker....or someone who's had a lobotomy

ugh, agreed.

You mean his guitar playing or generally? Hadn't really noticed his playing, except for it reminds me of Ro's a bit, but then I usually only notice drummers.

His guitar playing. I'm not really familiar with Ro's playing although all the nice things that've been said about the herring and the brine I really should check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back