meltbannana (1 Viewer)

you're not doing yourself any favours by coming across so condescending and you're getting yourself all worked up. Calm down and the fuck off back to the "General" board.

I just rang my ma to wish her a happy birthday. She claims to have not only no knowledge as to who Hag is, but she's still complaining of not having any cock since that drunken Stephen's day when she taught me how to wank. I'm just going to have to buy her a copy of Woman's Own and make her a mixtape. Thanks alot you indie cunt.

I think it's great how I've never heard one note from Daemien 'Indie cunts' Frost, but now I hate them more than Six.

ok, ok... i'll give her one later... has she got good aids or bad aids?
the strange guy said:
I just rang my ma to wish her a happy birthday. She claims to have not only no knowledge as to who Hag is, but she's still complaining of not having any cock since that drunken Stephen's day when she taught me how to wank. I'm just going to have to buy her a copy of Woman's Own and make her a mixtape. Thanks alot you indie cunt.

I think it's great how I've never heard one note from Daemien 'Indie cunts' Frost, but now I hate them more than Six.

hag said:
ok, ok... i'll give her one later... has she got good aids or bad aids?

well she got it from some prick in a third rate wannabe artsy farsty indie band who got all boohoo when somebody dared to dislike the groundbreaking tunes he was banging out ... so probably bad aids I reckon.

ummmm... i was just disappointed at the moaning that was going on about the gig really... i've known damien connell for ages and it pissed me off what he was saying... i think i've said that i don't care what anyone thinks of the band i'm in nearly 10 times now... i really really don't. i'm only in it for my own entertainment and it really does entertain me... your definition of indie is a bit scewed by the way. i shouldn't have been surprised by the nit picking and moaning... punks, indie kids, all the same if you ask me... always looking for something to poke holes in. best xknifedx gig ever was in the sugar club, ask anyone who was there... i don't really have anything else to say. see yiz. oh, good aids is aids you get when you're having fun, injecting heroin, having bum sex, etc. bad aids is aids you get from blood transfusions and stuff like that... pretty much "fuck sake, i didn't even get a buzz out of getting aids"...
Problematic said:
well she got it from some prick in a third rate wannabe artsy farsty indie band who got all boohoo when somebody dared to dislike the groundbreaking tunes he was banging out ... so probably bad aids I reckon.

ah you're all eejits. i like damo and i like hag and i like most people who use this board and you're all fuckin fighting over nothing. the village and the sugar club are rotten places to see bands but i've seen loads of great bands because hag/alpha relish brought them over, same as i've seen loads of deadly bands because daemo/gz brought them over. lovely young f'llas, both of them, although hag, i don't know what half your posts on this thread have been at, they don't sound like you at all. quit bickering you pack of ponces.

not that my opinion matters. all the indie kids think i'm a punk, and the punks all think i'm an indie nerd. now everyone round here thinks i'm a crusty. can't win. i'm a loser. but that's ok, cos so are you.

and an oly/hag *partnership* would be just beautiful, you'd love eachother.

treelo!!! internet hag and real hag... internet hag is hag scribbling on a jacks wall, real hag is hag puking into the jacks bowl. you should know that by now, jeebus! ;)

treelo said:
...although hag, i don't know what half your posts on this thread have been at, they don't sound like you at all...

treelo said:
not that my opinion matters. all the indie kids think i'm a punk, and the punks all think i'm an indie nerd. now everyone round here thinks i'm a crusty. can't win. i'm a loser. but that's ok, cos so are you.
Noone here thinks you're a crusty. 'Hanger on, now living in Cork' would be more appropriate.

and an oly/hag *partnership* would be just beautiful, you'd love eachother.
I'm definitely not gay. Ask Lyncher, I didn't ride him.

the strange guy said:
Noone here thinks you're a crusty. 'Hanger on, now living in Cork' would be more appropriate.

I'm definitely not gay. Ask Lyncher, I didn't ride him.
by 'here' i meant cork. i already know no one here likes me.

and if you didn't ride lyncher, why does he keep a cum-soaked photo of you under his pillow? i think you hurt his feelings. you fuckwit.

hag said:
hey phil, why am i a troll? and why are xknifedx amazing and why are daemien frost shite? i'm just curious as to what goes on in the mind of a punk who talks tough but can't back it up when confronted... fair questions like... go on, give 'em a fair go... and anyways, i thought you guys were all about confrontation? fucking fake punks, no worse scum.
I've completely ignored this thread since my comment about DF being shite, but my this thread has been hilarious.

What makes you shite?Somebodys personal taste.Problem with that?Why exactly am I allowed to not like Daemien Frost?Are "punks" not qualified to have an opinion?
You not "Sounding punk" or whatever has nothing to do with it, believe me, if all i listened to was punk/hc I'd kill myself.My taste goes from Wolf Eyes to People Under the Stairs to Discordance Axis to fucking Elvis Costello.
Confront me if you like.I'm Jamie.I work in the Secret Book and Record Store.I'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back