Meeting People (2 Viewers)

irish women = fussy bitches, men = cool

Irish women have little tolerance for men on the dole, according to the survey by online dating firm Parship. Some 55 per cent of Irish women say they wouldn’t date an unemployed man and almost one third say they could “barely accept it”.

this wont make meeting people any easier in these times

a survey by an online dating firm, now that's a watertight source. i heard that 99.9% of human women would never even consider 'dating' someone who worked for a dating firm.
i'd go out with 20 doleys simultaneously before i'd go near someone who worked for a feckin' dating firm.

I find people who have had to live on less or seriously budget generally have a better sense of what is important in life. Cliché but true. I'd rather date someone on the dole or on my financial level than someone who paid for everything all the time. Nothing makes me feel more crap than not feeling like I'm pulling my own weight in a relationship.

i wouldnt mind a load of money though, and im not sure how i'll manage to get it myself. first the rock star thing didnt work out and being a librarian isnt looking any more lucrative. i will have to marry money

irish women = fussy bitches, men = cool

this wont make meeting people any easier in these times

I guess it depends on whether they're on the dole because they're just lazy or because they are finding it difficult to find a job. Either way it wouldn't make much difference if I liked the guy.

I find people who have had to live on less or seriously budget generally have a better sense of what is important in life. Cliché but true. I'd rather date someone on the dole or on my financial level than someone who paid for everything all the time. Nothing makes me feel more crap than not feeling like I'm pulling my own weight in a relationship.

Yeah, totally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back