Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Now you sound like me. Question for you, how is she the girl of your dreams? When people throw out phrases like that it always makes me wonder and laugh a bit. Like, did you actually have a decent conversation or is it just that she was cute and worked for a record company?

Last night my mind was preoccupied by time and sums. Should I open one of the beers in my bag? If I do, how long before I will need to find the toilet? If I don't, how long can I stay and chat before I will need to go. How long will it take to get through the crowd? How many minutes can I handle being squished and surrounded by people on all sides before freaking out? Is it quicker to wait in the queue to use the bathroom or walk the 4 blocks home and use my own. Did my phone change hour already or do I need to change it? Blurg.

That whole toilet thing was pretty tough alright, so was the time change.

Not so difficult for the guys it seemed. The sound of Cian Nugent peeing against the wall behind me will haunt me for years to come.

Well, they're the hulled and crushed grain of various cereals, but I really meant 'gross' and purposely spelled it wrong. So I don't know.

When does one officially become a "cat lady"?

Is it after acquiring one cat, or more than one cat?

I don't have any cats, but I'm just wondering what the requirements are.

commitment.png

"weak bladders in the bush of goats" acoustic micturition series - i'll be putting it out shortly.

I can't wait until it hits the shelves. Must get my pre-order in. I won't be listening to it though, I heard the original.

Anyway, in summary, despite the weak bladdered, parties can now be added to the list of places that are good for meeting people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back