Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Perhaps it was because of my phenomenal mood last night but I really don't think it's hard to meet people. I was in Anseo after Animal Collective with my gig-buddy and there were tons of people to talk with, if one so desired. Granted most assume my friend and I are a couple... the downfall of having opposite sex freinds. However even making my way to the toilets people were all smiles and extremely freindly. Was there a full moon last night?

I think this thread should change from the 'meeting people' thread to 'post meeting people' thread. The meeting is easy. It's what to do after you've met and felt a (possibily one sided) spark that is more of an issue. ;)

Perhaps it was because of my phenomenal mood last night but I really don't think it's hard to meet people. I was in Anseo after Animal Collective with my gig-buddy and there were tons of people to talk with, if one so desired. Granted most assume my friend and I are a couple... the downfall of having opposite sex freinds. However even making my way to the toilets people were all smiles and extremely freindly. Was there a full moon last night?

I think this thread should change from the 'meeting people' thread to 'post meeting people' thread. The meeting is easy. It's what to do after you've met and felt a (possibily one sided) spark that is more of an issue. ;)

Show them this thread.

...had to...

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

beers.jpg

A johnnystress special!

so i pretty much met the girl of my dreams last night. her name was emily, she was italian and she worked for fat cat records. twat that i am i asked for her number as she was getting on the bus so her answer was lost in the wind.

so i pretty much met the girl of my dreams last night. her name was emily, she was italian and she worked for fat cat records. twat that i am i asked for her number as she was getting on the bus so her answer was lost in the wind.
:(:(:(:(:(

done! police on the way
there can't be too many I Italian emily's working there, just leave a message, it's not weird and once there's isnt a jar of peanut butter with it, it'd seem quite sweet to her.
does she get that bus often, as in do you think it's the bus she gets home from work each day.
Come on, now is the perfect opportunity to hone your detective skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah it was at a music festival, not too unlike hard working class heroes. i reckon it's best to keep it as a "one that got away". i don't think i'm up for ringing the record company. on a bad note, i just texted a girl i was seeing a while ago. uh oh!

nah it was at a music festival, not too unlike hard working class heroes. i reckon it's best to keep it as a "one that got away". i don't think i'm up for ringing the record company. on a bad note, i just texted a girl i was seeing a while ago. uh oh!
Balls

Now you sound like me. Question for you, how is she the girl of your dreams? When people throw out phrases like that it always makes me wonder and laugh a bit. Like, did you actually have a decent conversation or is it just that she was cute and worked for a record company?

Last night my mind was preoccupied by time and sums. Should I open one of the beers in my bag? If I do, how long before I will need to find the toilet? If I don't, how long can I stay and chat before I will need to go. How long will it take to get through the crowd? How many minutes can I handle being squished and surrounded by people on all sides before freaking out? Is it quicker to wait in the queue to use the bathroom or walk the 4 blocks home and use my own. Did my phone change hour already or do I need to change it? Blurg.

Now you sound like me. Question for you, how is she the girl of your dreams? When people throw out phrases like that it always makes me wonder and laugh a bit. Like, did you actually have a decent conversation or is it just that she was cute and worked for a record company?

like, i was joking with at statement. sheesh! how dare you laugh at me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back