Meeting People (1 Viewer)

who did you meet on saturday squiggle!?
Holmes-Image-Loupe.jpg

Hmm, that's a tough one. She may just be trying to prove how strong she is...

I've a feeling thats it! It was a bit embarrassing really, cause she wasn't strong at all. Plus her boyfriend was sitting nearby. Maybe she was provoking him. I almost considered letting her win, but there were other girls watching..!

With other girls watching it was a good call not to let her win :)

You missed a cracking party Jill Hives. When the crowd thinned the dancing was great.

what about when a girl you've never met before suddenly cups your balls from behind?

You missed a cracking party Jill Hives. When the crowd thinned the dancing was great.

I do think it was faster to use the bathroom at home than to wait in that line. However, I sat on the edge of my bed for a second and that was that... I just rolled over and kicked off my shoes. I should have gone back but seeing as it took a good 20 minutes to get four feet...it just seemed so daunting to go back and push my way through to the garden.

I do think it was faster to use the bathroom at home than to wait in that line. However, I sat on the edge of my bed for a second and that was that... I just rolled over and kicked off my shoes. I should have gone back but seeing as it took a good 20 minutes to get four feet...it just seemed so daunting to go back and push my way through to the garden.

Yeah, that crowd was very daunting. I probably wouldn't have made it back to the garden if Tommy from Estel hadn't chivalrously led the way and cleared a path for me.

Maybe my hat made me look like a young fella? Or maybe it was because I had my hand down my tracksuit?

Like anyone would think I'd hang out with a fella who has to keep checking nothing has fallen off!

I don't think there is any fear of you being mistaken for a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back