Meeting People (1 Viewer)

Just a question can some people not understand the difference between some one chatting them up and just a normal chat?

For sure, some people can't tell the difference, usually the same people who never have normal chats with people of the opposite sex, only try to chat them up.

wi-kenosha_optimized.jpg

i never knew kenosha was a place...
I can see the attraction.

I won't be there either. I'm going to go to go to B-music in the Thomas House, where I will probably meet nobody.

I'm in the mood for meeting nobody today.
Aye, people are over rated, I think I'll only be meeting ladies and attached males tonight, so the prospects aren't lookin' up. Unless I meet a hot doctor when visiting my friend in hospital later!

*crosses everything*

For sure, some people can't tell the difference, usually the same people who never have normal chats with people of the opposite sex, only try to chat them up.

sometimes i cant tell the difference if im being chatted up. its only when i get home go asleep and wake up the next day and someone tells me. not that it happens oftern, mind.
SMRT

Aye, very true.

I just assume I'm never getting chatted up, unless it's being made very obvious. Figure it's easier that way.

sometimes i cant tell the difference if im being chatted up. its only when i get home go asleep and wake up the next day and someone tells me. not that it happens oftern, mind.
SMRT
Yep same here, though i can always tell when someone is chatting up a friend:rolleyes:

I ALWAYS assume that any unattached girl who smiles at me is flirting, and that my wedding ring is the only thing that prevents them from taking it further. Sure I may as well, it makes me feel good (and makes Mrs. egg_ laugh)

in my case that's actually true though. Obviously though, this is not limited to the unattached girls. Or boys.

Basically my life is one long mission to find enough shitty sticks to beat the longing hoards back with.

SMRT

Used to happen to me regularly enough.

SMRT
I don't realise I'm chatting up someone until afterwards.

Aye, very true.

I just assume I'm never getting chatted up, unless it's being made very obvious. Figure it's easier that way.

Same with me. I figure people are just being friendly unless they make in very obvious. I'm rather oblivious when it comes to romantic intentions because it's rarely on my mind. This tends to get me in weird situations sometimes so I don't think it's necessarily easier.

the bad one is when you are having an animated chat with someone and you are accused of flirting with them by your other half.

Even when having sex with them is probably at most the third or fourth thing on your mind.

Same with me. I figure people are just being friendly unless they make in very obvious. I'm rather oblivious when it comes to romantic intentions because it's rarely on my mind. This tends to get me in weird situations sometimes so I don't think it's necessarily easier.
Well, yeah, because I'm so oblivious at times I probably give off mixed signals, because I'm not trying to desuade them, I just try to be nice to everyone really.

Meh. It's all so confusing!

Off to the Oak tonight for some more awkward non-meeting of people :)

Happy hunting folks!

the bad one is when you are having an animated chat with someone and you are accused of flirting with them by your other half.

Even when having sex with them is probably at most the third or fourth thing on your mind.
I hate when that happens!

You're busy doing full on nude Greco-Roman wrestling with some guy you met down the gym and your girlfriend/wife starts going on about you wanting to shag them! Just because I have an erection afterwards doesn't mean anything.

Listen darling, its very simple, I don't know why we have to go through this again.
I was trying on that costume for a joke when I tripped and fell onto that young man's penis, and when you walked in I was struggling to get back up.

*note to self* avoid meeting Thumped people.

Watching the bloody Late Late Show was the highlight of my evening. Boo-urns.

If I was chatting you up you'd know.

That I thought you had drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back