Meeting People / Aspergers (3 Viewers)

6601221201054_h.jpg

Its an ass burger......;)

Sorry Goblin.

Dude, seriously what are you looking for? People are trying to give you advice, even though they don't know you. You're asking for suggestions and then when anyone gives you some, you just poke holes in them. Maybe the advice isn't what you are looking for, but at the very least you should appreciate that people are trying to help you.

If people genuinely want to help instead of just feeling socially superior, then why are they so defensive about their advice?

Hey man, if you want to do the disect every line one by one thus distorting the tone of the post then fine but 2 things.

What "tone"? You didn't read anything I actually said. Your post was useless regardless of it being disected or not.

If people genuinely want to help instead of just feeling socially superior, then why are they so defensive about their advice?

For me it seems like it's the way you break down their advice and summarily reject it that people will get defensive about. Nobody here seems to knows much about what it's like for you so they'll probably get it wrong no matter how hard they try. Still at least they are trying, whether you accept that as honestly trying to help or just trying to feel socially superior is kinda up to you.

Hope you do find someone special. Keep looking anyway.

Why don't you just become a reclusive evil mastermind and shun humanity for failing you? I know a few of people that this has worked for, some have developed addictive drug habits- this aspect doesn't really appeal to every evil recluse though, I think the benefits generally outweigh the negatives. I didn't read the whole thread, so this may have been suggested already.

or you could just remain an asshole on the internet who attacks everyone who tries to engage with you, and then complain that you have no friends. whatever.

They're not being socially superior, people are trying their best to help and feel like its being thrown back in their faces.

Did you find any of the ideas that were mentioned in the least bit helpful?

People could elaborate on them insted of the bickering thats going on.

(this is meant to be read in a nice polite non offensive tone by the way).

Re: Meeting People

I would really like to find someone who's into the same kind of music I am, for me that's important on a "sensual" level,

The way I view romance, relationships or whatever is going to be different to other people. Some degree of musical overlap is necessary for me.

Ah man, it's like you're reading my mind. I've been trying to meet a chick who will bang to Megadeth since I was a teenager. Any album up to and including Countdown to Extinction would do. But if she put on something comercial like A Tout le Monde when we're about to do the nasty, I'd have to dump her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back