Meeting People / Aspergers (1 Viewer)

Re: Meeting People

How about thanking people for at least trying to help rather then giving them shit about it?

It really seems no-one can help you. May as well try and figure it out yourself so.

Edit: seems muffin got in there before me, said it better and all.

you didn't like boards.ie cos threads got locked. over here there is much less excessive moderation, which means freer discussion, direct opinons and also some pisstaking. however, i would recommend stopping with the insults and swearage. you may not agree with his opinion, and you might not like its stong wording, but direct personal insults are the worst possible way to respond in this situation, and they really aren't warrented.

Goblin, I think your major problem is that you simply spend waaaaaaaaaaay too much time online. You've been posting on this thread pretty constantly for about a week solid now (I know this is most likely because it's mid term break for schools) and your only major reference points to contact with people is facebook, myspace etc. Your constantly referencing internet memes like internet tough guy or "experienced internet person". Nobody cares about anything on the internet. Get off the net and just start going out into the real world.

And even if you do have aspergers your just using it as a catch all excuse for being an absolute cunt to people who are genuinely trying to help you.

Nobody cares about anything on the internet.

Internet.gif

Hey man, if you want to do the disect every line one by one thus distorting the tone of the post then fine but 2 things.

I'm not a little prick, I'm rathere sizeable and someone calling themselves Green Goblin has no business going after my user name.

so what's the deal?
Is green gobrin the most long winded troll in thumped history or do we have the genuine article here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back