MBV Thesis (1 Viewer)

wow and he has irish music central listed in the bibliography. that's kinda cool for them. that they've been used as a reference for some american dude's thesis. since when do (non- official type) music websites become credible references for something like this?

"Legend has it that Shields, infuriatingly, would respond to demands as to when his magnum opus would be finished by blankly reciting My Bloody Valentine song titles: To Here Knows When. When You Sleep. Sometimes. Soon." heh heh;)

In my undergrad thesis I used various (non-official type) music websites as references once I verified the information to the best of my ability. My phd thesis will likely have thumped as a reference.

Just read through all thiis there and it really seems like the guy just did a few searches for MBV on the net and constructed it around that. Like he has two pages on just Amazon.com reviews of the cd! Then again, how else would he research it..

it's funny how some people regard them as british, others irish, and some british/irish.

nonetheless, i will devour this when i have a chance; wish my thesis could have been about mbv instead of fromme and nietzsche!

deadly, thanks for posting it up.

(incidentally i'm listening to glider and loveless today :) )

The Scientician said:
My phd thesis will likely have thumped as a reference.

hehe! i can just imagine your external examiner flicking through the bibliography and going "hmm, i wonder what this thumped.com is"....... then finding a full thread of 'Gorillas mot as scare now'! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back