mayonnaise on chips (1 Viewer)

Eggs, I used to love.
2 years since I've eaten them.
Chicken's periods.

I've started having a green smoothie for breakfast, 2 eggs scrambled in the micro around 11:30 and then homemade soup for lunch, with a "proper" dinner when I get home from work. I've lost a few lbs already and I feel like how Rocky looks when he's getting it going at the top of those steps in Philly, like, ALL day.

Rocky used to drink a dozen raw eggs every morning. Eggs are the business.

I've started having a green smoothie for breakfast, 2 eggs scrambled in the micro around 11:30 and then homemade soup for lunch, with a "proper" dinner when I get home from work. I've lost a few lbs already and I feel like how Rocky looks when he's getting it going at the top of those steps in Philly, like, ALL day.

Eggs in the microwave at work... Does that not stink out your office?

Rocky is not a real person

I pray to the church of Chef tomato sauce. Heinz is watery vinegar shite.
I'd be of the opinion that you have that backwards.

I have to set the record here, it pains me that there are so many non-Chef sauce believers.

Ingredients:
Heinz Tomatoes (132g per 100g Ketchup), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spice & Herb Extracts (contains Celery), Spice.
Chef Tomatoes (140g per 100g of Ketchup), Sugar, Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Spices, Natural Garlic Flavouring.

With Chef, you don't have shake the bottle before using as you'll never get that tomato water that separates out in Heinz.

I have to set the record here, it pains me that there are so many non-Chef sauce believers.

Ingredients:
Heinz Tomatoes (132g per 100g Ketchup), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spice & Herb Extracts (contains Celery), Spice.
Chef Tomatoes (140g per 100g of Ketchup), Sugar, Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Spices, Natural Garlic Flavouring.

With Chef, you don't have shake the bottle before using as you'll never get that tomato water that separates out in Heinz.

Why not just put pureed tomatoes on there?

In fairness, I'll have a bottle of Chef brought over and do a taste test.

Chipper chips only need a bit of salt and some vinegar, other stuff is a bit too much, although I sometimes get the wee tub of curry sauce.

Other chips need their taco, garlic, cheese blitz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back