Solutions
best program on television.

"whoever wins this it will change their lives"
"lots of big flavours"
"do you have what it takes to win masterchef?"

greg and john are absolute legends

the sexual tension between the two lads is gas
ChefJudges_468x371.jpg

I quite like Masterchef, but that Supersizers Go... show was definitely my favourite food programme. Would love it on DVD.

torrode always looks a but sweaty these days, like he's coked out of it. i love the ould masterchef, but why do the losers always look so disappointed. there they are blabbing about how important food is and it's all the think about. do a fucking cert course! getting a job in a kitchen is not hard. criminals can get them, so can these jerks.

Did anyone see the Irish lad on it the other day? The poor bastard made a complete pigs mickey out of the rack of lamb in the restaurant. For the final cook off I half expected his signature dish to be boiled ham, cabbage and a pint of super milk.

Did anyone see the Irish lad on it the other day? The poor bastard made a complete pigs mickey out of the rack of lamb in the restaurant. For the final cook off I half expected his signature dish to be boiled ham, cabbage and a pint of super milk.
i missed him but heard he did a pork chop and baby potatos for his main dish, or something equally stupid

"i want 2 bream, 3 scallop and a pigeon salad"

"YES CHEF!"

I still watch these shows in the hope that one of the contestants will snap and have to be dragged off the head chef.

Love this show too. Always enjoy rooting for the underdogs!

The french chef who took replaced the dark haired bloke was really good on it I thought. Gave them much more detailed criticism, letting them know how to improve, and was also very encouraging.

Oh michel roux? that was the one with the people who were already working as chefs wasn't it? I didn't like that one as much and I thought Michel Roux was enjoying his moment in the sun a bit too much..

that said I hate how long it takes Gregg Wallace to take the spoon out of his mouth when he is eating desserts.

Fucking gas this guy. He didn't manage to complete one dish in the restaurant and for the final cookoff he doused a pork chop in sweet chilli sauce from a bottle and managed to burn it. He then served it with a couple of boiled potatoes, some cauliflower and a few carrots all literally plonked on the plate without anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back