Mass Effect (2 Viewers)

I should say that if you're a huge fan of Bioware games, there's no doubt you'll get on very well with Mass Effect and I'm sure you'll be able to overlook the technical flaws. Just don't expect any particularly innovative movement away from the KOTOR template.

Well I enjoyed the first part more than I thought I would. Maybe because all I've played is FPS' recently, it's made a nice change.

What happened lads? Everyone was hyping it up, but it looks like I'm the only one who got it?

What happened lads? Everyone was hyping it up, but it looks like I'm the only one who got it?

i am waiting to finish assassins creed first so i can trade that in for it. no point in keeping a single player game.......so is it worth picking up is the question

I'm really enjoying it.

If I wasn't enjoying it so much I would probably have fucked it off by now thanks to the tearing and slowdown. It really is that bad.

It's like they finished coding the game, but never actually bothered to play it to see what it looked like. I bet there were plenty of people in Bioware tearing their hair out to see it released in such a shoddy state.

Had about 30 mins on this last night. Seems ok-ish so far. Nothing too mind blowing yet.

It's like they finished coding the game, but never actually bothered to play it to see what it looked like. I bet there were plenty of people in Bioware tearing their hair out to see it released in such a shoddy state.

you would hope that they rushed it to hit the release date and a patch is in the works. either that or its just fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back