Marriage Equality Referendum (2 Viewers)

How will you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Undecided (/ I am a moron)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I probably won't bother to actually vote because I'm a selfish prick

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few people on Facebook saying they are voting no because this referendum doesn't address the rights of single fathers.

I find that bizarre

I was at a Yes Equality meeting last night. The numbers are looking grimmer and grimmer for everywhere outside of Dublin, it's pretty much 50-50. Undecideds are more likely to vote no as "when in doubt, vote against change" is pretty much a given in Ireland.
Starting to lose hope here, but I'll be canvassing again next week, so maybe there'll be some good news then.

I was at a Yes Equality meeting last night. The numbers are looking grimmer and grimmer for everywhere outside of Dublin, it's pretty much 50-50. Undecideds are more likely to vote no as "when in doubt, vote against change" is pretty much a given in Ireland.
Starting to lose hope here, but I'll be canvassing again next week, so maybe there'll be some good news then.
Liked not for the grimness but for the hard work.

A few people on Facebook saying they are voting no because this referendum doesn't address the rights of single fathers.

I find that bizarre
i got involved in a discussion with one of them there this morning, trying to address what i thought were his issues...until i eventually realised he just wanted to hijack an unrelated issue to talk at length about himself

And more and more people saying they are so irritated with the yes campaign that they are going to vote no

For fucks sake

We went canvassing around the south side of town yesterday, and tbh even in Dublin I was kind of disheartened. Lots of super enthusiastic yes votes but a lot of people who definitely seemed like they were on the other side of the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back