Marriage Equality Referendum (1 Viewer)

How will you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Undecided (/ I am a moron)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I probably won't bother to actually vote because I'm a selfish prick

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the headling of "both sides should be represented" unfortunately sounds like it should be on a satirical website.

i'm just surprised that the broadcasting council doesn't find against stations for playing songs supporting lgbt and not following it up with some reggae. ;)

I was thinking about it this morning. If Joe Duffy does one of his 10 minute polls and the result is pro yes do the Iona institute insist to the BAI that he runs one where the result is a pro-no result?

can i ask, do any of you really actually intend on going and voting on the day? do you see this referendum passing?

i hope it does..im with my other half 8 years and id like to get married..but im two weeks following all this online and im depressed outta my skull..the no brigade are rampant, vocal and masters at completely fucking the debate at hand up...theyve already sown enough doubt in ordinary peoples minds(meaning bingo mammies and breakfast roll jims).

its so hard to watch it all go to pieces based on the lies and scaremongering of a fucked up few...

its so hard to watch it all go to pieces based on the lies and scaremongering of a fucked up few...

This is Ireland.Thats how we roll unfortunately

But I would say with a fair degree of confidence that everyone on this board is gonna vote yes.

And good luck to you woodenideas..I hope thumped gets an invite to the afters!

can i ask, do any of you really actually intend on going and voting on the day? do you see this referendum passing?

i hope it does..im with my other half 8 years and id like to get married..but im two weeks following all this online and im depressed outta my skull..the no brigade are rampant, vocal and masters at completely fucking the debate at hand up...theyve already sown enough doubt in ordinary peoples minds(meaning bingo mammies and breakfast roll jims).

I think the NOs might make it closer than we'd like, but I think this gets passed all week.
As they say, the arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice.

I think because of the broadcasting laws the "no side" appear way more influential and those views way more widespread than they actually are. At least I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back