Mario Balotelli Thread (1 Viewer)

He's not so much unwanted as unaffordable. There is nothing in law which says any new employer needs to pay you more or the same as the last. If Tevez wants out SO much, all he has to do is reduce his wage demands.
i don't think his uber agent would go for that. it would be an unhealthy precedent to set. for agents. gouge as much as you can, that's the dogma. city are on the verge of nasri, they have aguero, dzecko and possibly tevez up front. they now have a left back. sweet jesus, if it wasn't for having a dull, defensive coach, they'd be a shoo in for the title.

much as i despise united, that's my upbringing. at least i respect them.... city...well...

City's spending is grotesque. You get the feeling that they will win stuff but not as much as they should. The biggest problem I see with the super spenders like Chelsea and City is that their owners have no patience. They're used to the business world where you invest heavily, employ the right people and you get the results. Football isn't always like that.

Imagine if City could find a manager like Ferguson for 20 years and have all that cash available. They'd clean up.

even rafa benitez would win shit with that squad. they'll just wait til villa boas gets the sack at chelsea next year and that's their dynasty set up for the next 30 years.

unless of course they fail the ffp test...wouldn't that be something.

I think you'll find it's exactly 75.28 km closer.

Thank you airport distance calculator.
well, then i can't see why this deal shouldn't happen.

tevez meeds to be surrounded by people uglier than he, so he doesn't feel inadequate. tony hibbert just got crucial.

Apparently this is true!!!!

"Mario Balotelli is currently driving around Manchester City Centre in a convertible Bentley (music blaring, top down), high fiving City fans"

Oh Balotelli he's a striker…
He's good at darts(1)/
He's allergic to grass (2) but when he plays/ He's fucking class.
Drives round Moss Side/ with a wallet full of cash(3)/
Can't put on his vest (4)/ But when he does he is the best
Goes into schools (5)/ Tells teachers all the rules
Sets fire to his gaff (6)/ With rockets from his bath
Doesn't give a fuck/ Cos he did it for a laugh
Runs back to his house (7)/ For a suitcase full of cash
Oh Balotelli …

Mario-Balotelli-007.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/24/mario-balotelli-face-of-fireworks-safety

I kind of love this guy .|..|

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/24/pass-notes-mario-balotelli

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back