Mario Balotelli Thread (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
The man is bat shit crazy and deserves a thread of his own to rival the Stephen Ireland thread.

He used to wear an AC Milan top when he played for Inter, he sulks when being taken off, claims he's better then Messi, he slept with some big brother bird a week after landing in Manchester then bedded her mate at a house party saying
"I met her once, she started to bombard me with texts, I had to block her number. She's a superficial little character.
"I would never have a serious relationship with her."

This is his most recent transgression

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...owing-darts-out-of-first-floor-window?cc=5739

Balotelli caught throwing darts

Manchester City are to hold a meeting on Monday to discuss Mario Balotelli's disciplinary issues after he was caught throwing darts from a first-floor window.

Balotelli said in The People that he threw the darts in the direction of youth players because he was "bored". Nobody was hurt during the incident and ESPNsoccernet has been informed that the club view the incident as a misguided prank rather than a serious transgression.

However, Balotelli has continued to attract negative press since leaving Inter in the summer and was fined two weeks' wages for his dismissal in the Europa League game against Dynamo Kiev. Roberto Mancini held the forward responsible for City's failure to overturn the 2-0 deficit from the first leg and described his actions as "stupid".

ESPNsoccernet understands that Mancini was not aware of this latest incident on Sunday morning as he had been away from the club, but there was due to be a conversation between the board and the manager on Monday to bring him up to speed.

A club spokesman said: "The matter will be dealt with internally."

He's doing a Nigel Tufnell impression here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And booting an opponent here

Blocking a team mate taking a penalty

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...r-city-striker-mario-balotelli-questioned-for

Manchester City Striker Mario Balotelli Questioned For Driving Into Women's Prison Without Permission - Report

Mario Balotelli drove into a women's prison in Brescia..

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was detained on Friday for having driven into a women's prison in Brescia without proper authorization, according to reports.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that the 20-year-old and his brother Enock, 17, tried to enter the prison at around 16:00 CET and were questioned by the prison officers. They were eventually released after half an hour of questioning.

Explaining the situation, a prison officer Calogero Lo Presti explained, "It was 1600 when we saw a high-powered Mercedes come through the gate. Inside were two boys, after a few minutes we realised one of them was Balotelli.

"Physically we recognised him, but that is not enough, so we proceeded with official procedure. At the end they both appeared a bit frightened. They said they saw the gate opened and never imagined they would need a special permit to visit the prison. The two were particularly intrigued by the fact it was a women's prison.

"Balotelli has apologised. He spoke in a low voice, he was a little embarrassed."

However, Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, played down the incident and said, "Mario has done nothing wrong. Indeed, the officers have praised him for his initiative. Certainly they explained this could have been avoided, but it ended there.

"What I find strange is that a public official rushed to say what had happened. Nothing happened. It was only emphasised because it's Mario.

I like his "i'm not getting up unless you promise not to book me" here after he has two kicks at the one lad, rhen takes himself down. Nice.

2zojl00.jpg

in other mentally deficient footballer news: El Hadji Diouf is close friends with Colonel Gadaffi: "Gaddafi is a man who I have always admired," Diouf said. "I know him, and I know his son Saif as well. They are my friends. I do not honestly know what is really happening in Libya at the moment, but it must be very hard for Gaddafi and his family."

Yeah, but everyone already knows Diouf is a cunt
every body but gaddaffi apparently. shoudl we tell him?

in other news, fa aren't going to punish mario or rio after their "fracas" at the end of saturday's funfest. i'd say mario has done united a favour by not reacting and starting a ruckus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back