Mario Balotelli Thread (1 Viewer)

The man starts the new season of in glorious style !!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He clearly stops running, thinking he was offside, and kicks the ball away. Then looks for a flag. Then gets in a strop with Mancini trying to explain.

But that's not a good a story as 'MAD MARIO LOSES THE PLOT AGAIN!'

Speaking of Mario, anyone going to the Dublin Super Cup? There are some pretty nice lines to market it including "Some of the World Class players on show will include Wesley Sneijder, Samuel Eto’o, David Silva, Scott Brown and Anthony Stokes."<br>
<br>
And by the by, surely Stokes deserves his own thread as well.

Yeah I'm going, 30 euro for two matches is pretty good value and I've not been to the new Lansdowne Road yet.

It'll also give me the chance to run the eye over Schnieder before he joins United !gloat

on a related note, city can't sell tevez. it's absolutely gas. it's come to this, he's too expensive for europes top clubs. they give out too much on wages, and no one can match them. football needs a uefa and a fifa, clubs cannot be allowed to police themselves. this is madness. one of the world's best players, unwanted. football has eaten itself.

He's not so much unwanted as unaffordable. There is nothing in law which says any new employer needs to pay you more or the same as the last. If Tevez wants out SO much, all he has to do is reduce his wage demands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back