Mario Balotelli Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure whether I want us to draw Italy or not now
You don't.

Italian football has gone through the ringer in the last decade (match fixing, fan shootings, boycotts, racism, Mario going to city, Inter winning the CL with no Italians in the starting 11 ) but it seems to have come out the other side with some really good sides. Napoli, Udinese and Juve have all ditched the sit back and hit on the counter routine in favour of the press in the opposition half and keep the ball at all costs approach, It's kind of a mixture between Barcelona and thuggery. Napoli started the away match with city playing 3-5-3 and just went all out attack for the first half that's fucking unheard of. The money isn't there yet but it seems like 5 years from now it could be back to where it was before match fixing debacle/ winning the world cup. The national side was overhauled recently with loads of new players, the average age is about 25-27 which is low for an Italian side. The green shoots are definitely showing is what I'm saying. Of course if we do get them it's best to play them first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back