Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

fuck that, the need a proven goal scorer. if money is no object a gary birtles or peter davenport is the man for the job.

it's been a sad decline for both parties ever since that parting. what could have been, eh?

Wow, I mean he was kind of disliked when he left Anfield to 'win more trophies' (the year we won the Champions League of course) and now he might end up at Old Trafford? Tsk tsk, Michael will not be a popular man on merseyside if that happens. And if it does, Fergie's mad. Another ego in the mix and one that's crocked to fuck to. We had the best of him, y'know, nearly ten years ago.

heh..a heh heh...a ha ha ...a HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ohjesus, that's funny.

call my hubris lawyer in a year or so.

but in te meantime,
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cant decide if this is a good or bad thing.

Either way he is not in contract so it will only cost manu the wages. If it works great, if not who cares. His goalscoring record has always been good. He also played the supersub role very well at real.

Still it all depends on what other signings manu make. if after getting 80m for ronaldo and saving 25m+ for tevez utd only bring in valencia and owen, it makes them a laughing stock.

I cant decide if this is a good or bad thing.

8753983673_Michael_jackson_bad_cd_cover_1987_cdda.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoXAZVlkHs"]YouTube - Footballer Michael Owen on Dragons Den - from talkSPORT magazine[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back