Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

Real are a comedy club. Will they sign any defenders? If nothing else, they'll be exciting to watch next year - especially if they now go and sign Ribery and Villa.
Although Barca will be after Villa (not for the kind of cash Real will offer though) and Chelsea will go after Ribery.

Hmmm. It's disgusting.

Real are a comedy club. Will they sign any defenders? If nothing else, they'll be exciting to watch next year - especially if they now go and sign Ribery and Villa.
Although Barca will be after Villa (not for the kind of cash Real will offer though) and Chelsea will go after Ribery.

Hmmm. It's disgusting.
i get the impressions ribs would fancy barca... something to do with how he was loving that drubbing they gave munich.

the upshot of the real money madness is the quality that will suddenly be on the market. although van der vaart will probably go to bayern, wesley sniejyjijoder is a quality player. united could do worse than him. i'd love him. and then of course, there's arjen "granddad" robben. huntelaar too looks spent. drenthe too. basically the cream of dutch football is up for grabs. what odds they ALL join van gaal?

80 mil???
fucking hell. real have no sense whatsoever.

They'll make that back in shirt sales and sponsors and the like in no time. He'll pay for himself.

United on the other hand now have need to replace him on the pitch, but probably won't buy anyone too expensive.

At least there'll be no summer of shite about him in the press now.

If they could get him to leave Spain they should get Villa, Benzema would be a great option for them too but he's repeatedly said that he doesn't want to move to England. I could see him going to Milan, especially if Pato also leaves them.

United should also buy Cambiasso because all their midfielders are either shit or old and he is neither.

These two Real transfers for Ronaldo and Kaka' are going to trigger off a huge amount of spending and movement involving big name players this summer.

real want villa, but they're claiming the price is too high. when did this become an issue? madsers.

That video does indeed show the best of Roberto Carlos playing in his traditional left-wing forward role for Real

It shows that Real are one of the few clubs (along with Milan) to have successfully bought the Champions League, and done it with style. World's most expensive and best player scoring arguably the greatest winning goal in a final...what more could they have done? Wank.

Bought some defenders and not conceded 10 million goals leading to a new manager getting sacked every year

P.S Ronaldo is no Zidane, not by a million miles

P.P.S The commentary in that clip is pretty amazing (although I prefer Iniesta against Chelsea)

Eh.. no in 2001/2002 what more could they have done i.e. other than winning the Champions League as they did. I wasn't suggesting Ronaldo is of the same calibre as Zidane ( Kaka may come closer to providing that level of class ) and yes they need a defense badly. Despite all the money being splashed around I don't know if Pellegrini is the man that's going to be able to topple Guardiola's men.

I look forward to seeing Ronaldo's hissy fits next year after when his goals count for nothing as Real keep leaking at the back. By Christmas he'll be mouthing off to the press about wanting Ferdinand and Vidic to come over and mop up.

I look forward to seeing Ronaldo's hissy fits next year after when his goals count for nothing as Real keep leaking at the back. By Christmas he'll be mouthing off to the press about wanting Ferdinand and Vidic to come over and mop up.
i don't think ronaldo would give a fuck about the result as long as he scores and has his fun. i mean, if he did, he's track back. i reckon he's committed career suicide. you saw how unmotivated he was this season, and now...well, he can't top 180 k a week or a world record smashin transfer, can he? and no fergie to keep a stick up his hole? bye bye ron.

kaka is class though, but as you say, no zidane. zidane could control a game like souness as well as like kaka, kaka can only play like kaka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back