Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

Very dissapointed to come away from this game with only a one goal advantage. They really were there for the taking.
Surprised he took of anderson and tevez as well to be honest, thought they both had great games (would be handy if anderson learned how to shoot though).

still, i reckon they'll get through and play chelsea in the final...

I'd be a bit disappointed that we didn't score a second as well but am happy that we didn't concede as I can definitely see us scoring in the Emirates whcih menas they'll need 3 to get through.

O'Shea had a great game and hopefully he can carry his recent form into the ireland games, Tevez knows that he is in the window now for other teams and is playing like a man possessed while Ronaldo (as is his way this season) didn't do much then almost scored one of the goals of the season with his shot that hit the cross bar.

I'd be a bit disappointed that we didn't score a second as well but am happy that we didn't concede as I can definitely see us scoring in the Emirates whcih menas they'll need 3 to get through.

O'Shea had a great game and hopefully he can carry his recent form into the ireland games, Tevez knows that he is in the window now for other teams and is playing like a man possessed while Ronaldo (as is his way this season) didn't do much then almost scored one of the goals of the season with his shot that hit the cross bar.

Seeing as Tevez is owned by some investment group as opposed to being contracted to United, is it true to say that he could move anywhere he wanted in the summer and that United would have no say over it? Partnered with Torres anyone?!ninjaaaa

Seeing as Tevez is owned by some investment group as opposed to being contracted to United, is it true to say that he could move anywhere he wanted in the summer and that United would have no say over it? Partnered with Torres anyone?!ninjaaaa

No, he could move anywhere that Kia Joorabchian wanted.

It's been rumoured for a while this week by "various reports" and "sources close to the club"

Apparently his Argentinian bff Mascherano being there is a big factor as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ol-join-race-for-tevez-signature-1673589.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6157813.ece

Very dissapointed to come away from this game with only a one goal advantage.
For some reason I thought you supported Liverpool? Snaky fella.

while Ronaldo (as is his way this season) didn't do much then almost scored one of the goals of the season with his shot that hit the cross bar.
?? It would have been as much the goal of the season as Giggs is player of the season.

He started 12 games, it's the old sentimental vote tbh..
For me player of the year was Steven Gerrard, no other player can grab their team by the scruff of the neck like he can.
And the amount of goals too...

united have offered 70 million eurons for franck ribery. which means that faketanstepovercry is off to real.

Don't think there's any truth in that, at least as far as the numbers go. Doubt they'd get a whole lot more for Ronaldo, and he'd sell a lot more shirts than Ribery.

I knew we'd score but never thought it would be that fast into the game then agian in quick succession !!!
I had to come into work to cover reception so i'm watching it on the rte website with no sound in an empty building so it's fair to say i've watched more atmospheric matches.

Ribery is good like, a bit over-rated though, he can be anonymous at times
he's not over-rated. not until you pay 70 mil for him. then, if he doesn't cure cancer and feed the hungry as well as win every trophy on offer, then he's over-rated.

vidic to barca?

(to 'we will rock you')

lampard you're a sad c**t, playing for a team that will never ever win the champions league
and there's steve gerard, a f**king retard, tries to win the league but he never gets far
singing
WE'VE GOT DARREN FLETCHER
WE'VE GOT DARREN FLETCHER

ronaldoo.gif

Fair play to the pool, they ran us close but too many draws cost you!, Great end to season, t'was nice to have some competition running us close as there's nothing worse then winninng it in early April and having nothing to play for in the last month.

There's was a good article on football365 about united being more dangerous when they're coming from behind and chasing teams ahead of them.

andersonmarch.gif

Here's the "troop mocker" being interviewed by Ronaldo
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back