Manu thread? (2 Viewers)

Disaster of a game, I had a 2 euro on a 9 team accumulator that just needed United to win to return me 294 euro.
wave_smiley.gif

Actually Fergie should put himself on instead of Berbatov, he moves a lot quicker.

What an awful fucking penalty, he waited till Howard moved then rolled the ball exactly in the direction of his dive.

The only glimmer of light was that Nani didn't come on so hopefully he'll be turfed out in the Summer and that Gibson played better then I've ever seen him.

so, how do you united fans feel about berba now, after seeing him up close for a season?

funnily enough, i reckon this taste of failure could be the kick in the arse that gets them back on track for the league and the Big Cup.

As for Berb, he just has no urgency to score or create when he gets the ball. he's turned into david batty with a good touch.

funnily enough, i reckon this taste of failure could be the kick in the arse that gets them back on track for the league and the Big Cup.

As for Berb, he just has no urgency to score or create when he gets the ball. he's turned into david batty with a good touch.

I would find him really frustrating if I was a Utd fan. His lack of urgency and careless attitude make him stand out all the more when compared to the work rate of Rooney or Tevez. And that penalty, worst i've ever seen.

He reminds me of Hristo Stoichkov on a sulky day except Berbatov's sulk lasts an entire season
at least hristo interacted with his surrounding, even it was to slap a ref or plant his studs up someones hole.

berba has been terrible so far. I will wait until half way through next season before i make my mind up though.

Still worried that we have not signed tevez yet.

Nani wasn't far off that, and with Hargreaves' fitness record at Bayern playing regularly was never going to happen with him.

The difference is that Ferguson had already road-tested Tevez at United... had he given Nani and Hargreaves a season there before buying them, I doubt he would have paid the same transfer fees...or none at all, in the case of Nani.

This is amazing
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a sitcom waiting to happen !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back