Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

nofriendo

Yeah i know i will prob be the only one in hear but still i think we need one. Will start it off with this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I know it was against a crap team but it shows that the attack could work well. last goals a screamer!

Surprised no-one's been sold yet. There's enough defenders there now for three back 4s.

yeah but last season we were shafted when we got a few injuries! heinez will go though. When he does we kind of have two decent players for each position

RB
neville
bardsley

LB
Evra
Silvestre

CB
Vidic
Ferdinand
Brown
neville
silvestre
Evans

CF
O'Shea (well he did have the best shots to goal ratios last season)

I feel a bit sorry for Fletcher with all the new midfielders he's going even further down the pecking order and Carrick will have his work cut out for him if he wants to keep a premanent place in the centre.

It's good to see that we got rid of Richardson and (sadly) I recon Heinze will be gone pretty soon too.

All in all, I'm very confident for next season!

yeah but last season we were shafted when we got a few injuries! heinez will go though. When he does we kind of have two decent players for each position

RB
neville
bardsley

LB
Evra
Silvestre

CB
Vidic
Ferdinand
Brown
neville
silvestre
Evans

CF
O'Shea (well he did have the best shots to goal ratios last season)

There's Pique as well.

feel sorry for carrick yeah, he played quite well last season. Not so much for fletcher though, when beckham left he had a decent run in the team and never looked great. Still ferguson will play him in the big games for his stamina

Was glad to see Richardson go, he's bloody useless.
reckon we could possibly have the strongest backline around now. should be an interesting season,
i say there'll be heavy enough rotation all season. especially with the older ones vs the younger new lads.

richardson was useless for manu but should be decent for a team like sunderland. plus hes a bargain in this years fantasy footie

whats with:
the stripe doon the back of the shirts. yek.com.
and
has rooney become the no 10?

Nani got a cracker last night against Glentoran, this and the performance against Chelsea make me feel very excited about this season.

Can't wait to see how Rooney and Tevez play together .|..|

Nani got a cracker last night against Glentoran, this and the performance against Chelsea make me feel very excited about this season.

Can't wait to see how Rooney and Tevez play together .|..|
jayses, i was watching that with my brother (two man u fans and one pool fan) and we were laughing our head off at nani. i thought fergie was gonna substitute him after 5 minutes. the 'orror. i'm sure he'll be rapid in a few years, but he's just gonna drive youse all up the wall ala ronaldo, but could come good.

they all hate ronaldo too, posing when he's taking a free kick cos he knows the cameras are on him... he's a gas cunt altogether, but he won the league last year, so what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back