Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

He was immense in his first season for us but he was terrible last season, his crossing was awful and he just seemed to mis-time every challenge, his performance against AC was one of the worst I've ever seen.

We've got Neville, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Silvestre, O'Shea and Brown so losing him won't be a big issue.

More worrying is the lack of options up front right now, you just have to stick your two centre backs on Tevez and that's us done. I wouldn't mind seeing Anelka joining us, Fergie could be the perfect manager for him if he uses the same skills he used on Cantona (or the worst if he uses his Beckham, Van Nistlerooy, Stam, Ince skills :p)

jeeeesus, i had a weird dream about this. heinze was wearing a pool top and was on his knees begging garl lineker to let him go to liverpool... weird.

I still can't understand why Fergie rested Ronaldo (especially as he's my FF captain:mad:) we've qualified for the next stage of the Champions League, and we're playing Fulham the next week :confused: I always think he should start the best team then take off whoever he wants to rest but Fergie has never done that.

I read this on football365

It is no surprise that ManYoo struggle without Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney, but it is a surprise that they struggle so much - ManYoo's record in matches played this season without Rooney: played eight, won four, drawn one, lost three; record with Rooney: played eleven, won nine, drawn two, lost none.

We definitley need more cover upfront, Fergie has started saying Saha is more of an impact player which could leave Tevez upfront by himself and see us reverting to the dreaded 4 5 1

I still can't understand why Fergie rested Ronaldo (especially as he's my FF captain:mad:) we've qualified for the next stage of the Champions League, and we're playing Fulham the next week :confused: I always think he should start the best team then take off whoever he wants to rest but Fergie has never done that.

I read this on football365

We definitley need more cover upfront, Fergie has started saying Saha is more of an impact player which could leave Tevez upfront by himself and see us reverting to the dreaded 4 5 1

rotation... it'll never work.

jaysus it was painful watching nani and saha attempt to play football last night! they made john o shea look decent

canto1.jpg

that aint gonna happen, the pool are far more controversial these days. plus i have nothing better to do

Rio was in fantastic form yesterday him and Vidic are forming a great partnership (like Bruce and Pallister back in the day) and it's good to have defenders scoring goals again too.

Yesterday was a terrible game but a great result, after 'grand slam' Sunday I think it's just ourselves and Arsenal that will win the league. Chelsea without Drogba and Terry are never going to threaten and Liverpool are a cup team no more no less Winning penalty shoot outs doesn't get you Premier League titles.... :p

yeah talking about Rio being in fantastic form then you show him acting the gowl.

strange it looks like torres digging his feet in to get in rio's way. but then again its not like the pool fans to be completely blind. torres is after all a genius and gerrard is the most complete midfielder in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back