Manu thread? (3 Viewers)

they don't make football like this anymore:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the state of the pitch, the noise of the crowd, the racism and smell of piss.

Jaysus,

What was that yesterday, for such an attacking/creative team you would wonder where the goals are going to come from. I know Reading did there best to spoil the game and well done for getting a result. But Utd never looked like scoring and never tried to change the way they where playing to force Reading into making a mistake.

That Ronaldo really makes me want to pull my hair out when he plays like that Shite shots on goal that never get anywhere near the goal or wasted free kicks that hit the wall or ballooned over. Roll on Tevez so Ronaldo can stop taking free kicks cos jesus he wasted a good few yesterday.

One good thing was that Chelsea didn't great yesterday, but they scored goals and won the game which utd didn't.

Liverpool looked ok but they looked like they could get better.

Gooners looked quite good as well.

All in all looking like it could be a great season.

how dare you put a manu thread on here ?

i used to like the fact most people on here were a lil bit wiser than cunt with a cap and his jeans tucked into his socks and a rooney jersey on jervis st

Ronaldo... tut tut... shaky start for Fergies boys.
with the manc derby on the horizon, and no rooney or ronaldo.... they might only win by 5 goals *shudder*

ah no, sven is a genius. you'll see. he's my favourite manager of all time.

my money is on a draw
and united hammering the fuck out of them with no end P
kasper the friendly goalkeeper to play a stormer
and a blondie rudolf in the crowd not knowing which way to look

1-1

It's not been the best of starts but we did have the majority of posession in both games and our attacking play looked deadly at times, I recon Tevez looked a bit slow but hopefully with a game under him now and a few days of training he'll be back to his sharpest.

I think it's the perfect time to be playing City, if we had another game against one of the mid table teams we might struggle but I can see everyone raising their game for this one.

United to win 2-1 and Tevez to score first, it's 25-1 with PaddyPower and I've 5 european notes on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back