Manu thread? (2 Viewers)

it's the one comparing rios lips to a crackwhores fanny after a night on the tiles

strange it looks like torres digging his feet in to get in rio's way. but then again its not like the pool fans to be completely blind. torres is after all a genius and gerrard is the most complete midfielder in the world

its torres' grass you tool. he can dig where he wants.

spotthediff.jpg

I believe he had that GOD LIKE GENIUS in his pocket on Sunday

dunno how he had room with his 100grand in there. not to mention his swastika armband.

ps - no pockets on a pair of football shorts.

dunno how he had room with his 100grand in there. not to mention his swastika armband.

ps - no pockets on a pair of football shorts.
i bought a new pair of shorts there recently. had to. replica liverpool black ones. they have pockets. i was shocked. what am i gonna put in there? my keys and blackberry, while i storm about the court kicking people?

i bought a new pair of shorts there recently. had to. replica liverpool black ones. they have pockets. i was shocked. what am i gonna put in there? my keys and blackberry, while i storm about the court kicking people?

think they were a special pair kept aside for you.

Could they have sold you a pair of these masquerading as Liverpool black shorts????

ref1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back