Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

I am a Liverpool fan so not even sure why I am posting this but a good idea is a good idea.

A friend of a firend setup a site for Irish Utd fans a last week,its getting of the ground the last few days so worth a look.Its called Irish Red Devils.com here is a link..

http://www.irishreddevils.com/

very quiet in here today...must find some danny murphy videos to post up....

jaysus I only hope you pool fans get your own cup final to get worked up about. best of luck.
I think you'll find that our recent ratio is comparable when it comes to cup finals, and our complete record is superior.
But anyway, you were laughably shit in the final. Seconded only by 1-4 mauling in Old Trafford. Thanks for that!

Cantona was in town today, well pretty sure he was, my friend could have lied and wrote his name on her arm herself.

Cantona was in town today, well pretty sure he was, my friend could have lied and wrote his name on her arm herself.

Cantona was indeed in town yesterday.
As he was signing my poster, I said to him in a crap French accent "Sometimes the seagulls, they follow the trawler, you know?". He just raised his eyebrow. Amazing.

Cantona was indeed in town yesterday.
As he was signing my poster, I said to him in a crap French accent "Sometimes the seagulls, they follow the trawler, you know?". He just raised his eyebrow. Amazing.
"i don't believe it"

Here's me sticking out of yer man's arm whilst Looking for Eric

cantonaflag_indo_328333t.jpg

So Man U have accepted an €80 million bid for Ronaldo. Who can replace him and who do you want?

Ribery and David Villa would be good, Anthony Valencia and Micheal Owen would not be.

'The man* on the street' says the Glaziers are gonna keep the money to pay off some of their mega debts.

* My mate Brian.

80 mil???
fucking hell. real have no sense whatsoever.
although, if it makes european competition stronger, i'm for that. sick of the english teams making up 3 of the semi finalists.

i don't see david villa leaving spain, he's always banging on about it. thing is, he won't have to either. he doesn't even want to leave valencia, but they're financially fucked, so they migthn't have a choice. meanwhile, ribery is gonna cost 65 mil. daaaaaaaaaaaaaft.

So Man U have accepted an €80 million bid for Ronaldo. Who can replace him and who do you want?

yea, just saw that. glad its happened now and not dragged over the whole summer.

think we need 2 decent wingers (although the serbs may prove to be just that) and a relatively experienced box-to-box scoring midfielder (somehow dont trust fletcher to step up to the top level consistently).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back