Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

he's a bottler, bill
took a real man to win it, bill

a lot of goal shy players turnin out for barca these days
just fuckin shoot

Good game tonight. Ronaldo and Nani were bleedin' rubbish though.

yeah they were shite, tevez was fantastic though!

he's a bottler, bill
took a real man to win it, bill

a lot of goal shy players turnin out for barca these days
just fuckin shoot

they wanted to pass the ball into the net! too much bullshit

yeah they were shite, tevez was fantastic though!

they wanted to pass the ball into the net! too much bullshit

it's true. hit the fuckin ball! Deco and Henry were the only forward players who gave it a smack. I thought Henry should've been on instead of Eto'o - neither of them are on top form, but Henry looked a bit more goal hungry. still, it made me feel sick watching them not score after a load of beautiful build ups.

united - bar scholes delicious cracker of a goal - were poor enough. their defensive play was decent enough, but everything else was fairly poor. tevez is a real player. he gives it everything. ronaldo is a whine.

It was all about possession. United couldn't hold onto the ball. Each Barcelona player was comfortable with the ball and there were always passing options. If you are starved of the ball like that you can never get into a proper flow. Ronaldo was trying to do too much with it when he eventually would get it and would end up losing it again. Same with Nani. Those kind of flair players really suffer.

If Barcelona had scored on one of the multiple occasions when they could have nobody would be talking about English battling and the high-tempo game. Its all bullshit.

Frank Rijkaard said:
"The level of English teams is high," he said. "It is very difficult to beat them because they are very strong. "They are very organised and all get behind the ball. It is very tough to beat an English team.

"The type of football they play is only in the Premier League. They defend as though their lives depend on it. And they are very successful.
"But I do feel English teams have a lot more to give. I just feel it is a great pity it is not the most beautiful kind of football to watch."

pure shite over two legs and still in the final.
sickening.

frank should have started with henry and/or gudjonsen. these boys grew up in the prem. eto'o is unfit or in a coma or his girlfriend snogged his bessie mate or something. he was gash! barca were great until they had to shoot. and what was with puyol and milito playing their own personal game with a minute to go? plan b, lads. there is no plan b. plus they're all about 4'6''. i tell ya, fire sale at barca this summer.

avernus, by the by, defend zambrotta. go on. try.

good ole utd fans eh....:rolleyes:

yeah how dare we beat arsenal and inter milan and enterttain the masses will doing it.

cant wait to see hargreaves at right back, rooney just infront of him as a 2nd right back, tevez as a holding midfielder, park there to sell jerseys in asia etc etc in the final. sickening.

good ole utd fans eh....:rolleyes:

yeah how dare we beat arsenal and inter milan and enterttain the masses will doing it.

cant wait to see hargreaves at right back, rooney just infront of him as a 2nd right back, tevez as a holding midfielder, park there to sell jerseys in asia etc etc in the final. sickening.

liverpool have been entertaining :eek: when did this happen ?

i wasnt saying anything about the other matches. just the liverpool vs chelsea are generally shite! I dont remeber the inter games being that great though.....entertaining the masses my arse!

entertaining the masses? fuck the masses. do you think souey gave a fuck about the masses when he laid his studs into bruno conti's groin back in 84. do you think hansen was thinking of the television revenue when he played a 57 yard backpass to brucie in 86. i tell ya who was entertaining. roy evens, steve mcmanaman and jamie redknapp. and you know what they won? smeg all. so fuck the masses. the only masses that count are the massive. and yeah, the inter games were FUCKIN DEADLY, because, frankly, WE won. yeah we. i've done my bit. started with my first umbro jersey with the pinstripes back in 84. do you think i give a fuck when some whinger queering neutral, without the sack to admit they support united or the balls to just pick a team, whine about liverpool being boring, well not to me mate. i'm sure there's a repeat of coronation street on somewhere if you want entertainment. this isn't about entertainment. this is about putting you faith in fucking humanity into the hands (and feet) of the gods, about connecting with like minded arseholes and singing childrens songs about torres, about thinking that you could be falling in love with a man, about reminiscing with your buddies, about long, pointless conversations about what *could* happen, and brusque comments about what *did* happen when it wasn't what you wanted to happen. the future is out there. the future ain't boring. you're boring. fuck off.

entertaining the masses? fuck the masses. do you think souey gave a fuck about the masses when he laid his studs into bruno conti's groin back in 84. do you think hansen was thinking of the television revenue when he played a 57 yard backpass to brucie in 86. i tell ya who was entertaining. roy evens, steve mcmanaman and jamie redknapp. and you know what they won? smeg all. so fuck the masses. the only masses that count are the massive. and yeah, the inter games were FUCKIN DEADLY, because, frankly, WE won. yeah we. i've done my bit. started with my first umbro jersey with the pinstripes back in 84. do you think i give a fuck when some whinger queering neutral, without the sack to admit they support united or the balls to just pick a team, whine about liverpool being boring, well not to me mate.

Apparently Trev does though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back