Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

frank should have started with henry and/or gudjonsen. these boys grew up in the prem. eto'o is unfit or in a coma or his girlfriend snogged his bessie mate or something. he was gash! barca were great until they had to shoot. and what was with puyol and milito playing their own personal game with a minute to go? plan b, lads. there is no plan b. plus they're all about 4'6''. i tell ya, fire sale at barca this summer.

avernus, by the by, defend zambrotta. go on. try.

yeah he's a quality player, what? he wasn't his best last night, but he was class in the first leg. he gave the ball away to scholes after winning it back - one bad mistake. he probably didn't realise that he was giving the ball to a man who likes to score from that kinda position in that kinda game. he should've hoofed it, but he was under pressure and nobody showed for him. you're so racist, hex.

entertaining the masses? fuck the masses. do you think souey gave a fuck about the masses when he laid his studs into bruno conti's groin back in 84. do you think hansen was thinking of the television revenue when he played a 57 yard backpass to brucie in 86. i tell ya who was entertaining. roy evens, steve mcmanaman and jamie redknapp. and you know what they won? smeg all. so fuck the masses. the only masses that count are the massive. and yeah, the inter games were FUCKIN DEADLY, because, frankly, WE won. yeah we. i've done my bit. started with my first umbro jersey with the pinstripes back in 84. do you think i give a fuck when some whinger queering neutral, without the sack to admit they support united or the balls to just pick a team, whine about liverpool being boring, well not to me mate. i'm sure there's a repeat of coronation street on somewhere if you want entertainment. this isn't about entertainment. this is about putting you faith in fucking humanity into the hands (and feet) of the gods, about connecting with like minded arseholes and singing childrens songs about torres, about thinking that you could be falling in love with a man, about reminiscing with your buddies, about long, pointless conversations about what *could* happen, and brusque comments about what *did* happen when it wasn't what you wanted to happen. the future is out there. the future ain't boring. you're boring. fuck off.

poetry

Nice rant. I guess I'm one of those neutral queers you're lambasting. To me following an English team is like picking a religion: it's all a load of spurious bunkum, and not for me.

But if you need it to keep you interested in football, that's fair enough.

Nice rant. I guess I'm one of those neutral queers you're lambasting. To me following an English team is like picking a religion: it's all a load of spurious bunkum, and not for me.

But if you need it to keep you interested in football, that's fair enough.
i do't care who you support. it's your loss, mate, not mine.

I do think it's awful strange when someone refers to an english club and says "we". It hurts me somewhere. I think it's my rectum. but it hurts me nonetheless. I used to support arsenal when I were a lad - but that was mostly for my love of Ian Wright and Dennis Bergkamp. I like teams, but I don't follow them everywhere or say "we". I only say "we" when it's Ireland. I have an unnatural love for Italy since Baggio and I put money on them in every tournament. But never, ever do I think I'm one of them. Never. It's sick. It makes me want to throw up. Probably outta my ass.

I do think it's awful strange when someone refers to an english club and says "we". It hurts me somewhere. I think it's my rectum. but it hurts me nonetheless. I used to support arsenal when I were a lad - but that was mostly for my love of Ian Wright and Dennis Bergkamp. I like teams, but I don't follow them everywhere or say "we". I only say "we" when it's Ireland. I have an unnatural love for Italy since Baggio and I put money on them in every tournament. But never, ever do I think I'm one of them. Never. It's sick. It makes me want to throw up. Probably outta my ass.
i pity you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back