Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

what the fuck was ferguson doing leaving both ronaldo and tevez out yesterday

surely a game of that impotance has to be top priority
he'll be fucking slaughtered if they throw away the league

what the fuck was ferguson doing leaving both ronaldo and tevez out yesterday

surely a game of that impotance has to be top priority
he'll be fucking slaughtered if they throw away the league

Starting Silvestre was bizarre as well, given that he's shite and has hardly played in months.
Completely deserve to lose for starting a ridiculous team and following up with ridiculous substitutions.

Starting Silvestre was bizarre as well, given that he's shite and has hardly played in months.
Completely deserve to lose for starting a ridiculous team and following up with ridiculous substitutions.

resting evra for silvestre wasnt the worst change to be honest. his changes and formations in the last few weeks have been bizarre!

united's tactical acumen this season has amounted to buying players for £15m+ to fill up the middle of the pitch, then letting ronaldo, tevez and rooney figure something out up front

it's incredibly effective but a chimp could have figured it out. all about the money

same with chelsea - avram grant is a fucking disgrace, he has no idea what he's doing, no idea how to inspire his players. yet simply because they've spent £200m on some world class veterans they've grinding it out effectively by themselves (and cate)

as soon as either fergie or grant has tried to play 'tactically' this season they've shown themselves up as complete chumps

shanks is rolling in his grave

united's tactical acumen this season has amounted to buying players for £15m+ to fill up the middle of the pitch, then letting ronaldo, tevez and rooney figure something out up front

it's incredibly effective but a chimp could have figured it out. all about the money

same with chelsea - avram grant is a fucking disgrace, he has no idea what he's doing, no idea how to inspire his players. yet simply because they've spent £200m on some world class veterans they've grinding it out effectively by themselves (and cate)

as soon as either fergie or grant has tried to play 'tactically' this season they've shown themselves up as complete chumps

shanks is rolling in his grave

Playing your best players in their best positions Bill.

Except when Essien is at right back.

Or Ronaldo is at the top of the front 3.

Or Rooney is played on the wing.

Or Anelka for that matter.

Only caught the second half of this on Saturday. When I saw Ronnie on the bench I assumed that he had come off injured, and then when I saw Tevez.. very strange decision. Then taking off anderson and putting on Dong O Shea to hold for the draw? I usually have to hold up my hand to Ferguson's attacking optimism when they succeed, but he got it very very wrong on Saturday. And then the bull crap about the ball heading to Ferdinand anyway, despite admitting that Carrick handled it? Come off it. United got what they deserved, but i'd still fancy them to win the last two.

Only caught the second half of this on Saturday. When I saw Ronnie on the bench I assumed that he had come off injured, and then when I saw Tevez.. very strange decision. Then taking off anderson and putting on Dong O Shea to hold for the draw? I usually have to hold up my hand to Ferguson's attacking optimism when they succeed, but he got it very very wrong on Saturday. And then the bull crap about the ball heading to Ferdinand anyway, despite admitting that Carrick handled it? Come off it. United got what they deserved, but i'd still fancy them to win the last two.

it was a peno! no doubt

with leaving ronaldo and tevez on the bench, if the handball didnt happen then its 1-1 league wrapped up and players rested for tuesday.

it was a peno! no doubt

with leaving ronaldo and tevez on the bench, if the handball didnt happen then its 1-1 league wrapped up and players rested for tuesday.
yeah, and if liverpool didn't drop all those points against all those other teams...etc:rolleyes:

mind you, if chelsea didn't get that gay peno at anfield, it'd alraedy be over.

it was a peno! no doubt

Of course, but that was a calculated risk and it backfired. United were losing a game to their only remaining challengers with their two top scorers on the bench. Rooney looked to be getting them out of jail, but instead of killing them off as they normally so effectively do, United shut up shop and were punished. Cue frenzied last minute attempts when they could have been champions long before the penalty was given.

a united fan said to me earlier "roy got alfie back good, though, didn't he?"
i had to disagree.
do united fans really think what roy did was revenge?

a united fan said to me earlier "roy got alfie back good, though, didn't he?"
i had to disagree.
do united fans really think what roy did was revenge?

Lp-JamesBrownBigPayback.jpg

Sure Haaland was grand after that, played the next couple of games before he got himself properly injured.

payback for what but? roy banjaxed himself trying to snap alfie in half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back