Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

oh I did this in the US.

There was a girl who some lad was into, I knew her for a while, and I saw her name written down somewhere. Aisling. No big deal. But they'd been pronouncing it so strangely I didn't even that they were trying to pronounce Aisling. I forget what it sounded like, but they'd taken the Irish tradition of making up something completely different sounding, only in a new direction. AZ lane possibly, it was completely different anyway.

So for a while I kept pointing at the name, and asking them to say it. Like, 4 times, because I was baffled. I think I mumbled "that's normally Ash-ling", and they all stopped and said "like...duckling?", and I said... yeah, I suppose? Everyone lol'd and called me a dopey cunt, and that was the end of it.
intro-import.jpg

Solpadeine is fucking unreal.

They don't have this in the US, I think? I never seen it there anyway. I'm riddled with covid, bollixed altogether, but I kinda need to work because I'm kinda skint too.

One Solpadeine and I'm brand new.

Solpadeine is fucking unreal.

They don't have this in the US, I think? I never seen it there anyway. I'm riddled with covid, bollixed altogether, but I kinda need to work because I'm kinda skint too.

One Solpadeine and I'm brand new.
Prescription-only in the Republic, available in Supermarkets in N.I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back