Major Pleasures (5 Viewers)

me and Will Smith.

Will-Smith-Just-The-Two-Of-U-175074.jpg

Nah, sharing with some people. Couldn't really afford anywhere in Dublin on just my wages right now.

Aren't you dating a doctor?

Like a real one.

I rent from my girlfriend's brother. He is grand but he won't spend any money on the place and it is starting to fall apart. Leaky roof that has destroyed my things, leaky bath that has destroyed the kitchen ceiling and ruined the lighting electrics. Overgrown tree in the backyard that looks like it will undermine the neighbour's wall before long. Lots of little things that are starting to mount up.

I think he expects us to sort all this shit out.

I rent from my girlfriend's brother. He is grand but he won't spend any money on the place and it is starting to fall apart. Leaky roof that has destroyed my things, leaky bath that has destroyed the kitchen ceiling and ruined the lighting electrics. Overgrown tree in the backyard that looks like it will undermine the neighbour's wall before long. Lots of little things that are starting to mount up.

I think he expects us to sort all this shit out.
I have the opposite problem.
Tenants won't tell me when anything is wrong until it's a crisis.

You're always on shaky ground with family and money though.

My friend loves her absentee landlady (who lives in America), no clue what rent should be so she's charging them 900 pm for a city centre house.

I haven't put up the rent in two years. Basically a fucking saint over here.

And being a landlord has made me a better tenant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back