Major Pleasures (6 Viewers)

I haven't put up the rent in two years. Basically a fucking saint over here.

And being a landlord has made me a better tenant.

It's a roughish area but in the early stages of gentrification*, so she could get away with putting it up.

* Friend decided this to be true because sometimes her local Lidl runs out of avocados.

It's a roughish area but in the early stages of gentrification*, so she could get away with putting it up.

If you pay your rent on time and let the landlord know of any serious issues while not being a pain about frivolous ones, they can stay out of your hair like that.
That's been my experience, on both sides of the ball.

Sounds like your friend is reaping the rewards. Fair play.

Confirmations in by email

A week in Toronto at the film festival, fly to CHicago, night there, then hop on The City Of New Orleans (FUCKING A) to Memphis, a night there, then on to NOLA itself.

Fucking chuffed so I am. And it was (relatively) cheap as chips.

Ever been to NOLA? Haven't been back in 13 years and it's always somewhere I feel I should re visit.

Confirmations in by email

A week in Toronto at the film festival, fly to CHicago, night there, then hop on The City Of New Orleans (FUCKING A) to Memphis, a night there, then on to NOLA itself.

Fucking chuffed so I am. And it was (relatively) cheap as chips.
I also booked myself a dream trip lately. Tanzania, Nepal, South-east Asia, Melbourne. 5 months in total

I have my dream holiday booked in Islamic State, Donetsk People's Republic, South Sudan, and Somalia.

I met the daughter of the South Sudanese ambassador to Britain on a nightbus in London a few months ago. Or at least she said she was the daughter of the South Sudanese ambassador to Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back