Major Pleasures (5 Viewers)

ffs indo...
She's cogged it from Vox
The Perseid meteor shower — the year's best — is tonight. Here's how to watch it. - Vox
As Earth plows through a trail of dust and rock left behind by the comet Swift-Tuttle, tiny pieces of debris will enter our atmosphere and burn up, producing dazzling shooting stars.
Starting around 10 pm local time (regardless of your time zone) on Wednesday, you'll be able to see as many as 50 of these meteors per hour
Comets are balls of ice and rock. Like Earth, they orbit the sun — but unlike Earth, their orbits are extremely elliptical, so at times they're at the outer reaches of the solar system, and at others they pass right by the sun.

Don't miss the Perseid meteor shower in our skies tonight - Independent.ie
As Earth plows through a trail of dust and rock left behind by the comet Swift-Tuttle, tiny pieces of debris will enter our atmosphere and burn up, producing beautiful shooting stars.
Starting at around 11 pm, you'll be able to see as many as 50 of these meteors per hour.
Comets are balls of ice and rock. Like Earth, they orbit the sun, but unlike Earth, their orbits are extremely elliptical, so at times they're at the outer reaches of the solar system, and at others they pass right by the sun.

I think that's called 'aggregating' now

She's cogged it from Vox
The Perseid meteor shower — the year's best — is tonight. Here's how to watch it. - Vox
As Earth plows through a trail of dust and rock left behind by the comet Swift-Tuttle, tiny pieces of debris will enter our atmosphere and burn up, producing dazzling shooting stars.
Starting around 10 pm local time (regardless of your time zone) on Wednesday, you'll be able to see as many as 50 of these meteors per hour
Comets are balls of ice and rock. Like Earth, they orbit the sun — but unlike Earth, their orbits are extremely elliptical, so at times they're at the outer reaches of the solar system, and at others they pass right by the sun.

Don't miss the Perseid meteor shower in our skies tonight - Independent.ie
As Earth plows through a trail of dust and rock left behind by the comet Swift-Tuttle, tiny pieces of debris will enter our atmosphere and burn up, producing beautiful shooting stars.
Starting at around 11 pm, you'll be able to see as many as 50 of these meteors per hour.
Comets are balls of ice and rock. Like Earth, they orbit the sun, but unlike Earth, their orbits are extremely elliptical, so at times they're at the outer reaches of the solar system, and at others they pass right by the sun.

I think that's called 'aggregating' now
That is scandalous.

brew.JPG

1st ever homebrew was a winner! No-one died!

Just played my first gig in over a decade.

The asshole who was singing quit last Sunday. Between me and a girl I know we managed to perform decent vocals.
The rest of the band had wanted to cancel up until this morning. There was war.

I was proved right, which is fine but the major pleasure is that my dear grandmother was able to come round the corner to the Annesley House and watch me singing. She was in raptures. I was only ok in reality but to her I may as well have been Elvis in his prime.

That was special to me. Priceless. I love that woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back