Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
righteous harmony said:
i think it was the bottle of tequila

was that the legendary bottle of tequila that someone stashed in a tree near a speedbump and spent most of saturday night looking for without a torch? :rolleyes:

billygannon said:
Speaking of Karl Him... he's due to play the Blackfort Organic Gallery soon.. for free!

Didn't see him... his record's not my bag.

Herv was great! Much dancing was had.

He's playing on the 17th of October and Ameobazoid is
on the Week before can't wait.

sarah said:
Who's on in Lazybird this Sunday?

we have no live music as we were too busy to organise it, but it will be free in and will feature people involved in the festival playing some records.

unless of course someone wants to perform live???

Well we got bugged but what the frug ????

MOR was very very righteous,all in all. Teething problems are only milk-teething problems and will have all fallen out next year. Thanks to the amazing people in the castle and special mention to the campsite freaks for the atmosphere. I was half-dead for most of it - this enabled me to fit nicely into the "Thriller" video scenario that accompanied the playing of "Rez" on Saturday night...

Loved Pierre Bastien, Karl Him, Schroedersound, Last Sound, Boxes...lots of other lovely sunny fragments too.

No, no playaz for Lazybird this weekend but there'll be nice nice tunes for gentlefolken.

superman said:
Well we got bugged but what the frug ????

MOR was very very righteous,all in all. Teething problems are only milk-teething problems and will have all fallen out next year. Thanks to the amazing people in the castle and special mention to the campsite freaks for the atmosphere. I was half-dead for most of it - this enabled me to fit nicely into the "Thriller" video scenario that accompanied the playing of "Rez" on Saturday night...

sorry dude i think i pm'd you by accident! mistaken identity! :confused:

dancing to rez was amazing...the correct mix of a bottle of wine and 6 cans of bulmers liberated my dancing feet....hadn't heard it in years!! .|..|

cyclotron said:
That was me being Superman. Sorry Superman. Don't zap me !

ah now i am totally confused!
i'll have to get all kryptonite on yr ass!!!
;)

there was something very relaxing about dancing on gravel to rez.... :p

Am I the only person still harping on about mor, no excitement since then I guess...

anyhoo, forgot to mention the Tycho Brahe being excellent and their new mp3 choone being played excessively on my computah. Cheers for the new dudleys track too...tho they weren't at mor...harping stopping now.

Igor said:
Am I the only person still harping on about mor, no excitement since then I guess...

anyhoo, forgot to mention the Tycho Brahe being excellent and their new mp3 choone being played excessively on my computah. Cheers for the new dudleys track too...tho they weren't at mor...stopping now.

The TB's were fab! anyone catch Colleen??

billygannon said:
Anyone put the Eifel Tower through the Arch de Triomphe with Colleen?

wash out your mouth, mind and keyborad billygoatboy!
she is a charming lady and i feel obliged to defend her honour... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back