Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmd64 said:
yeah, a bit. tall, thin and a bit geeky-looking. he's the guy from 28 days later.

come to think of it, he's only alright. Colm Meaney, now, ooerr missus.

and Colin 'fook off ' Farrell! swoon!! ;)

i fawr der lawr and der lawr wan...

Igor said:
There's so many hot people in this film I'm going for the heck of it! :D :D

Is Cillian Murphy the guy in the trailerwho looks a bit like smallville's superman?

He does bloody not look like that vacant faced wank bag
he's gorgeous....I'm going to my room!

sarah said:
He does bloody not look like that vacant faced wank bag
he's gorgeous....I'm going to my room!
he's a bit of a rubber face tho. i wanted to punch him in the disco pigs film! if i ever see another irish film (TM) that ends in a drowning at a beach than i will killkillkill. :mad:
he was good in 28 days later, buh.

Isn't it a trite clichéd* to fancy Colin Farrell, though? The poor lad gets so much exposure, he must be dying from the pneumonia.

* note my clever and appropriate use of the 'é' in 'trite clichéd'. I'm so cool, I am, it makes me tummy rumble with delight, and my eyes cross with impunity.

spectraljanitor said:
he's a bit of a rubber face tho. i wanted to punch him in the disco pigs film! if i ever see another irish film (TM) that ends in a drowning at a beach than i will killkillkill. :mad:
he was good in 28 days later, buh.

Disco Pigs - Worst Film Ever (TM)

spectraljanitor said:
am tempted to go to intermission but its a bit irish, like.
and there's never really been a good irish film. except "I went down". and "The quiet man". ;)

say your sorry

the van the snapper the commitments best flims ever!

Isn't "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" an irish film as well? I know, it's got a terribly young Sean Connery in it, but still, be the hokey, isn't it an awfully fine and segocious moving picture that it is altogether, begorrah and malarkey? Wouldn't it be only one of the best films to ever grace the silvery screens of the picture houses throughout the known world?

lmd64 said:
Isn't "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" an irish film as well? I know, it's got a terribly young Sean Connery in it, but still, be the hokey, isn't it an awfully fine and segocious moving picture that it is altogether, begorrah and malarkey? Wouldn't it be only one of the best films to ever grace the silvery screens of the picture houses throughout the known world?

i'd say that darby o gill would be great if you were on acid. or stoned. or both. or a child.

The Chilli King said:
Disco Pigs - Worst Film Ever (TM)

i had a huge fight with my ex girlfirend about this film so i am afraid to mention how bad it is incase i start ranting. fuck it! :)
my main point about it is that is was cliched and should have remained a play and only got the green light cause the directors daddy is a famous director...

can anyone name a good irish film? besides "i went down"? ("November afternoon" is ok in a black n white trying to be woody allen type of way, and its by the boys who make bachelors walk.) apparently "Saltwater" is grim but good? i think the plague monkeys did the soundtrack...haven't seen it tho.
i used to have a job that involved exposure to irish films (TM).. and i think i am forever scarred... :eek:

nlgbbbblth said:
ones I like
-Ailsa
-Korea
-November Afternoon
-Drinking Crude
-Lamb

How come I've only heard of one of these (lamb) much less seen any? ("why don't I have soup? :confused: ...indeed).

Them roddy doyle films were great tho.
And this dublin punk film "last bus home" (I think t'was called), also quite watchable.

Igor said:
How come I've only heard of one of these (lamb) much less seen any? ("why don't I have soup? :confused: ...indeed).

Them roddy doyle films were great tho.
And this dublin punk film "last bus home" (I think t'was called), also quite watchable.

they're all from the mid-1990s with exception of Lamb which is 1986

the Dublin punk film is good. Set around the Pope's visit it recreates the atmosphere pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back