Status
Not open for further replies.
spectraljanitor said:
pissed at dawn more likes. jesus my head on sunday morning at mor... :(
c'mon billy (as pj harvey might say)!! bring it on!! .|..|

Did Gavin have sex with Colleen?

billygannon said:
Did Gavin have sex with Colleen?

i think he was recording her "set" not her "sex"...

i heard from a person who got no insect bites at all at all...how is this possible :confused:

Ah yeah... heard that story alright. Funny... Leaf should release it.

There was a few folk with no midges bites (BurgerBarBaby being one of them).

Apparently there's candles you can get that ward off insects such as those that bite in the nite,

billygannon said:
Apparently there's candles you can get that ward off insects such as those that bite in the nite,

and wouldn't the candles burn down the tent, like?

whats the funny story?

billygannon said:
There was a few folk with no midges bites (BurgerBarBaby being one of them).

wor bloke also. frankly suspicious.

i was kind of underwhelmed by colleen, though i was rather tired by the time her sunday set came around.

citronella candles, they're the ones that stop the bedbugs biting (and any other bugs too). you can get them in loads of places, they're yellowy-greeny looking candles, available in all shapes and sizes. debenhams stock them, amongst other places.

ahem.

lmd64 said:
citronella candles, they're the ones that stop the bedbugs biting (and any other bugs too). you can get them in loads of places, they're yellowy-greeny looking candles, available in all shapes and sizes. debenhams stock them, amongst other places.

ahem.

...I love you but you are talking poo mister. THose candles *dont work*. not even nearly. If you rub the wax all over yerself then....

never bought them meself, like, buh.

mind you, was at a party in surrey a few weekes ago, and they had a couple of them going, and i nivir got a single bite.

mind yew, i hadn't been getting bites before they were lit anyway, and i was covered in hives from the hot and very muggy weather, which come to think of it could well have been insect bits, so, um, ok, haven't a leg to stand on.

they give a loverly light and a funnyish smell, that's all i know, bur anyway...

unfortunately, i think the only thing that works is dousing yourself in hideous smelly carcinogenic insect repellent which will probably result in all your children and their children being WINGED MUTANTS.

probably.

minka said:
unfortunately, i think the only thing that works is dousing yourself in hideous smelly carcinogenic insect repellent which will probably result in all your children and their children being WINGED MUTANTS.

probably.

..I'm kinda hopin' my kids have wings. or tails. That would be cool. the could earn money for me. Or steal it and fly away.

minka said:

probably.
hmmm, a vague idea for a scary story springs to mind. what if you're down the country, with your girlfriend/boyfriend/life partner/pet chihuahua and you get set upon by a WINGED MUTANT that feeds every 23rd spring for a terrifying 23 days? And the WINGED MUTANT looks like a scarecrow when it's not chasing you, so you never know when it's going to attack? That'd be really really scary!

Anything worth going to in the cinema these days?

lmd64 said:

Animal Factory is pretty good.

But back to the midges.... I've been eating anti-histamines for days now and while my bites have improved, my psoriasis has disappeared completely. should i inform medical science? is there a doctor in the house?

lmd64 said:

"Confidence" looks good, is that out already? they're not showing it down here in the sticks...the donkey can't wind the reel fast enough for these pacy indee thrillers.

Scratch update: after 4 days and nights, a judicious application of tea-tree oil is returning my healthy pallor. :cool:

Yesum... Confidence came out today - I may go and see it tonight.

Itching has subsided fully as of last night. Mostly I'm just 'aware' of my bites now... The ones on my feet and ankles are quite beautiful by now. Great big red splodges of fun.

lmd64 said:
hmmm, a vague idea for a scary story springs to mind. what if you're down the country, with your girlfriend/boyfriend/life partner/pet chihuahua and you get set upon by a WINGED MUTANT that feeds every 23rd spring for a terrifying 23 days? And the WINGED MUTANT looks like a scarecrow when it's not chasing you, so you never know when it's going to attack? That'd be really really scary!

I think I'm going to see this tonight - the first one was rappa. On the way back from Mor a huge lorry tailgated us for miles, it was all too jeepers creepers-esque for my liking

Anyone seen Freddy vs Jason (or is it the other way round?)

I haven't been to the cinema in about 6 months, this is a bad thing, a very very bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back