Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kirstie said:
she really is absolutely shite, yes.

Only ever heard two of her songs( on that songs froma room yoke) which i thought were alright.
BUT she's never listened to the beach boys which just worries me.

..here al..those pictures you took of us on stage with my camera are deadly..I'm in none of them(my hand appears in one and my ass in another)..I love when that happens. THe only really good picture is of you and yisser bass player in perfect focus. I shall cherish it forever..just dont ask me to let you do the pictures for me weddin. :)

Latex lizzie said:
..here al..those pictures you took of us on stage with my camera are deadly..I'm in none of them(my hand appears in one and my ass in another)..I love when that happens. THe only really good picture is of you and yisser bass player in perfect focus. I shall cherish it forever..just dont ask me to let you do the pictures for me weddin. :)

Shite! I thought I took a few of you from the right of the stage :( . I'll sign that picture of me if you like :D

Pantone247 said:
I seriously can't believe how great he was. Total hero. I thought Drone Guitar was all but nonexsitent in Ireland. This dude totally totally ruled. His album thingy is pretty great too.

He He!
Go Karl......and he nearly didn't make it either.

Like, *phew*!

minka said:
insects aside, had marvellous fun. highlights included karl him and austin's amazing dancing becky jacobs impersonation. oh, and just sitting around under the trees (man) drinking beer. yum.

Legendary weekend of entertainment and high jinks. I'm already starting to miss the wasp paranoia and comforting knowledge of insects in unhelpful places.

Loved karl him, somadrone, schroedersound, boxes, rollers/sparkers, lacklustre (what I heard) and of course Austin's onstage swimming therapy.
.|..|

Speaking of Karl Him... he's due to play the Blackfort Organic Gallery soon.. for free!

Didn't see him... his record's not my bag.

Herv was great! Much dancing was had.

Igor said:
Legendary weekend of entertainment and high jinks. I'm already starting to miss the wasp paranoia and comforting knowledge of insects in unhelpful places.

the itching seems to have abated - god bless sudacream!! :cool:

helena kim said:
ah, replying to myself. fresh from a lunchtime fact-finding mission: no the boxes album isn't in road yet.

ooops sorry. will drop some in on thursday. can't get to town before then. goink!

righteous harmony said:
i think it was the bottle of tequila that farrell handed me that done the job. apparently kevin lynch tied my laces together when i fell asleep on the ground *apparently*

blimey

saturday night was a bit hazy

i have memories of telling the finnish joke, everyone laughing and trying to get paul watts to eat a jelly snake and to call his new club "black vendetta"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back