Mór Festival (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
top mor memories:
=============
the strict door policy which only let beautiful peoples in.

taking pictures of Murmansk jamming in the woods with Coleen.

Tycho Brahe

"I like Limp Schlong".....

Colleen

finally living the pavement lyric "... so drunk in the august sun and you're the kind of gurl i like..."

Thomas Dunning keepin us entertained on the logs waiting for United Bible Studies to start.

Austin Prior (rasta late stage jim morrison lookalike) invading Max Tundras stage (twice!)....."security"

Colleen................ :)

not so good memories
================
sunday 11.15 am. (bastard behind the eyes)

5 toilets for 1000-ish peoples.

the lovely red bumps that i found when i got home. itch. bleed. ouch.

The Chilli King said:
THIS ITCHING IS DRIVING ME INSANE

sudacream is the answer!

(great set yesserday btw....that amlost acapella thang was a cover of Blind Willy Johnson's "john the revelator" yeah?)

The Chilli King said:
THIS ITCHING IS DRIVING ME INSANE

Jesus christ. me too. i got some tablets at lunchtime but they will make me drowsy. having had about 12 hours sleep in total over the last three nights i am nodding off as it is. so can't take them till i'm finished work tonight. it's driving me fucking nuts. bastard fucking midge prick fuckhead little pox fuck midge bastards.

if mor goes ahead next year there should be a big net over the whole thing to keep out the midgey fucks.

spectraljanitor said:
sudacream is the answer!

(great set yesserday btw....that amlost acapella thang was a cover of Blind Willy Johnson's "john the revelator" yeah?)

I'm gonna bathe in sudacream when I get home.

I think it was a cover of the Son House version. I think it's one of those tracks that every old delta blues singer has had a go at though. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Nothin' shakes off a hangover quite like belting out a track like that.

Buckrake said:
it's driving me fucking nuts. bastard fucking midge prick fuckhead little pox fuck midge bastards.

if mor goes ahead next year there should be a big net over the whole thing to keep out the midgey fucks.

apparently the trick to avoid being bitten is to eat garlic and smoke. and, um, don't go into the woods. Fat lot of use that info is to me now! :(
I have a colony of red bumps on both hips and a triangular formation on both ankles. Sudacream and paracetamol are working. maybee calomine lotion if that still exists? (its a distant childhood memory) :eek:

great weekend tho - congrats to all who made it happen! .|..|

spectraljanitor said:
apparently the trick to avoid being bitten is to eat garlic and smoke.

Doesn't work. I ate shitloads of incredibly garlicy homemade homous especially for that reason and pretty much smoked constantly.
Tea-tree oil keeps midges away - but seems to attract ticks.

The Chilli King said:
Doesn't work. I ate shitloads of incredibly garlicy homemade homous especially for that reason and pretty much smoked constantly.
Tea-tree oil keeps midges away - but seems to attract ticks.

we just can't win. i think that suggestion of a big net is the only way forward. that or a see thru biodome. i have just discovered another itcher on my foot. can we sue for compo?? ;)

next time add those insect repellant candle things to the camping list.

I saw on tomorrows world once where this bloke was inventing a machine that would trap miggies. Like a big subtle hoover for insects. They left it on for a few hours (might have been a day, can't rememer) and there was something like 65 million of the feckers in the bag. (don't know how they counted them). anyway it was very impressive and would be a great thing for things like mór.

Anthony said:
I saw on tomorrows world once where this bloke was inventing a machine that would trap miggies.

a team of my top scientists (or is that boffins?) have been working on the problem around the clock since this morning and so far they have come up with:

a) staying in the car next year.
b) dragging a piece of rotting flesh behind me on a string - the midges will go for that;
c) an army of robot midges who are programmed to rough up the real midges, but not be annoying the likes of me while they are doing it;
d) a transmogrifier device that will turn the midges into beautiful cream buns for me to feast greedily upon when i get peckish between the acts;
e) buying some insect repellant.

I like the biodome suggestion.
there were no midges in that paulie shore movie, i take it...?

Buckrake said:
I like the biodome suggestion.
there were no midges in that paulie shore movie, i take it...?

worst film i ever saw - mebbe, but its sounds like a good idea to keep the little buggers out!

Ya know how mor was billed as "audio/visual adventures"...well, um, where were the visuals? :confused:

(unless by visuals they meant the shocking amount of lovely ladies present ;))

you could just bring a box of "dame" midgies, like in the Tom and Jerry cartoons when Tom gets a lady mouse to lure Jerry out of his mouse hole

the midge gets attracted to the lady midge with her petticoats and lipstick, his eyes turn to "x"s and birds fly around his head

then you hit him with a sledge hammer or an anvil or somesuch

thank god other people are covered in bites.
i thought i had bed bugs.

highlight: moving chris and endas tent to a different site at 4am approx. they weren't in it at the time.

lowlight: having my head bounced off the ground by a six ft man.
naturally, i asked for it.

snakybus said:
you could just bring a box of "dame" midgies, like in the Tom and Jerry cartoons when Tom gets a lady mouse to lure Jerry out of his mouse hole
but surely all midges are not heterosexual males? surely they have the whole spectrum of sexual preferences, just like ourselves? your plan will only get rid of the straight men midges.. what about the females, the gay ones, the celibate midges, the eunuch midges, the elderly-and past-it midges, the child midges, the weird quiet midges who aren't sure themselves... they will all still feast on our flesh!! we need a universal midge genocide plan....

.. what if we were to breed teeenny tiny little bitty teeny weeny midges who would annoy the fuck out of the normal midges and drive them all away. the new breed would, of course, be too small to bite us!

eureka!!! hoisted by their own petard!!!!! :D

I am ate to fuck
the midges sure had the horn for me

we were contemplating accusing the B&B lady of providing flea ridden leabas. Glad to hear others share my pain.

kirstie said:
I am ate to fuck
the midges sure had the horn for me

we were contemplating accusing the B&B lady of providing flea ridden leabas. Glad to hear others share my pain.

some of the places I have bites to....eeeuuuggghhhh

How did they get down there?!?!

me best things were:

a)Jimmy Cake
b)Karl Him
c) beer

These bites are giving me character.

You goons were all too pissed to realise that Rollers/Sparkers played the set of any Irish band ever.

When I rule, they will play my fanfare.

Pantone247 said:
some of the places I have bites to....eeeuuuggghhhh

How did they get down there?!?!

Fiachra
my FEET are covered with bites - the SOLES OF MY FEET

how!? Just......how??

I have one about 3 centimeters in diameter on my back as well, it looks like a buboe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back