Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckrake said:
Yes. And they are like cartoon lumps. All over my arms, legs and around my waist. A couple on my forehead. Big red scratchy itchy lumpy scratchy hoors.

There was a wasp that kept annoying me, so I trapped him in a pint glass and ridiculed him.

After that all the insects let me have it for what I did to their mate.

My arse, back, legs but most of my feet look like a martian landsape. I find solice in the fact that any little critter that drank my blood on Saturday night is screwed. They're probably still flying aroung bumping into trees. The poor missus found 2 ticks burrowing into her back last night. I had to burn them out. :eek: !cheezy

The Chilli King said:
My arse, back, legs but most of my feet look like a martian landsape. I find solice in the fact that any little critter that drank my blood on Saturday night is screwed. They're probably still flying aroung bumping into trees. The poor missus found 2 ticks burrowing into her back last night. I had to burn them out. :eek:

..ticks!! burrowing!..vomit icon please..urrggh my nightmare.

ow ow oooowwwwwwwwwwwwww scratchy insect bites.

rocking:

americhord
the man and the machine
the tycho brahe
boxes

loads of stuff

are antihistamines the only way to go?they don't fucking work!i'm bleeding like padre pio i've scratched so much.the redkneck manifesto have proved once again that no-one in the country can come close to matching them live.hats off to the coldspoons and somadrone all the same

one song i didn't recognize, about three other familiars yet to be released.all fuckin superb.but how come they never play 'hit him in the belly with a hammer' anymore?

Did anyone notice the strange way the trees were planted behind the castle where we were all camping? Apparently they were planted in the shape of a Union Jack - only visible as such from the castle tower...

i saw them play it a while ago as a little encore job
i think it was in the village

it if wasnt that gig it was the one before in the music centre
but i think it was the village

wasnt played at witnesh tho'

don't remember it being played at the village but i was fucked out of my mind and thrown out right before the end so maybe you're right.

what's the really rockin one on the first 7''?
'eugenes hot lunch' ? - best rednecks song by far! the real audio pete used to have up of some song from their first gig was deadly too.
they should play those songs a lot.

nah!you're crazy, the a-side 'in hindsight' is far better.'sweet pot' is still their best.not very original i know.the last one from yesterday (the one that starts really fugazi-like) is fuckin mind-blowing aswell

i was locked too but i can almost be sure
its one of my faves

eugenes hot lunch is deadly aswell
great one for finishin the gig
ive heard that umpteen times and i can still never guess when its
gonna end

sweet pot is the best
live doesnt capture the way it sounds on the cd

id say the one they played last night is the one theyve been playin last a bit its fookin deadly ,dammmmmmmmmissed mor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back