Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chilli King said:
Ege Bamyasi (like Future days only bigger sounding)
Tago Mago (alot more structured but still very pretty)
Unlimited Edition (collection of great oddball stuff spanning ten years of messing in their studio- and the Malcolm Mooney stuff on it is better than anything he sang on early Can albums).

indeed. that documentary and live vid are amazing! The way they got so much tv coverage in germany but constantly fucked with the interviewers head!! classic. Jaki is some kind of genius. the live double cd is ferocious too....apparently the books a bit shit tho? Must get my hands on unlimited edition - its got all those 'ethnological forgeries' on it yeah? Hallelujah!!

most viewed thread ever.

best of luck to those playin/organisin and hope all the rest of you have a great time and it doesn't rain (too hard).

pete said:
i hope it's raining.

It's raining in my heart. Work is for pricks.
Keith, I'll loan you the Can book. It's not great, bu'.
Wish I coulda gone to the Boxes launch.
CD still isn't in Road.
Prixes.

billygannon said:
Mór Yay!!!

Highlight = Rollers/Sparkers.

:)

Yessum.

Rollers Sparkers are my new favourite band!!

Anybody else completely covered in insect bites? I'm so itchy EVERYWHERE. Fucking cracking weekend though - well done everybody (except whoever made a poo cake on the electronic stage)

check it out - lego ac/dc
acdcstag.jpg

The Chilli King said:
Anybody else completely covered in insect bites? I'm so itchy EVERYWHERE.

Yes. And they are like cartoon lumps. All over my arms, legs and around my waist. A couple on my forehead. Big red scratchy itchy lumpy scratchy hoors.

There was a wasp that kept annoying me, so I trapped him in a pint glass and ridiculed him.

After that all the insects let me have it for what I did to their mate.

feel free to write a weekend review and im sure pete will throw it in the review section

ye know to stop yourself gettin bored or to take your mind off that pounding acing hangover yizzer all suff'rin from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back